ok so im looking to buy this amp, dont yell at me because its a Behringer, theres a guy i know whos been using it for years and has had no probs, my question is this:

in the review section on the right a few people mentioned 'making sure you have the rite fuse.' What do they mean by this? like the right fuse in ur house or what?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-Ultrabass-BXL3000A-300W-1x15-Aluminum-Cone-Bass-Combo?sku=481093

sorry for my n00bish question, and thanks for the help :]
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
It's just like a fuse in a house. It should already have one in it though.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
It's just like a fuse in a house. It should already have one in it though.

ok thats wut i thot, but im kinda confused over why that would be a problem...
]
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
Quote by led_zeppelin678
ok thats wut i thot, but im kinda confused over why that would be a problem...
]

With the wrong fuse, you could damage the amp, or it might not work at all.
Seeing as behringer is known for crap it probably blows fuses alot, which would make it a piece of crap.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
well i thinkkkkk.... that because behringer is german and ur buying it from a international website. just make sure the plug or fuse, like u would in your house is the same as ur countries. ur from usa, so i think you have a 2 pin, smaller fuse than over in europe or england like me. hope that helped

-chris-