yea i dont know how i got it lol, probably from being out in the cold. i dont smoke and my friends dont smoke around me so im not really worried about it being a whole throat disease thing, although it feels like i have strupt throat. everytime i swallow, it kills, like so bad. anyone know of things to help? im just downing tea with lemon and honey at the moment. lol
gargle salt water
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
get either warm milk or tea.
spoon full of honey in milk or tea.
a lil bit of mint in it.
drink it.

TADAAAAA cured.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Love juice.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Honey!!!
Warm it in the microwave (or be sure its warm).
2 tablespoons.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Go to a doctor?
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
I see you're from Mississauga....Interesting.

I'm from Richmond Hill.

See above posts for real answers >_>

"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being..."

~ C.G. Jung
red wine

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Gargle boiling water, and eat salt. They'll combine in you stomache and work up to your throat.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Cut it open and see where the problem is ^^

<.<

>.>

^^
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

It might be post nasal drip do find that is exceptional worse in the morning? do you also have a runny nose or anything like that?
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
To sooth it get some juice (not the man juice) like orange or apple or whatever, warm it up a little and drink it.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
I would try 2 Ibuprofen (advil) every 4-6 hours. Make sure to take it with some food to prevent an upset. Also, maybe a claritan or zyrtec to help with post nasal drip Or you can take a bendryl at night. The benedryl will make you drowsy so only at night. ALWAYS Check with your pharmacist or doctor first to make sure they don't interact with anyother medicinc or conditions. But your pharmacsit is the best source for free medical and medicine advice.

Did I mention I am studying to be a pharmacist? Check w/ your local pharmacist for some adivce.
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
Last edited by teknotard at Mar 7, 2008,
easy. don't make out with girls with throat infections.
Rock is Dead.

Gear:
Epiphone LPC
Vox AD50VT

Whats the meanest you can be,
To the ones you claim to love,
And still smile to your newfound friends?
Quote by ghettohobbit4
easy. don't make out with girls with throat infections.

Thats not a remedy, it's a preventative measure...moron.

Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
man, it sucks. im stuck here with a sinus infection and an ear infection. i cant believe im even on UG im so tired.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."