you make a thread in the riffs and recordings section asking for people to crit your song, and you even go around giving other people great crits, and no one returns the favor.
well i have a jazz song in there, and of course everyone just skips over jazz songs. so hopefully there is some pitmonkeys that love jazz and would like to crit my song. it would be greatly appricated, and i would be more than happy to return the favor.

thanks alot. have a nice day.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=804710
Is this advertising?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
lol

I made a jazz song and no one critted it, so although this is the pit and I am obligated to flame you for posting about it here, I will actually go and crit yours.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by IronNecrosis
Is this advertising?

Probably not.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Dude, this will be closed soon. Just thought I'll warn you.
And because you gave people good crits doesn't mean they'll like your stuff because of that. Just be patient, eventually someone who's into jazz will come along and crit it.

Is this advertising?

Nope, but it's definitely the wrong forum.
Quote by TheQuailman
Dude, this will be closed soon. Just thought I warned you.
And because you gave people good crits doesn't mean they'll like your stuff because of that. Just be patient, eventually someone who's into jazz will come along and crit it.

it sint about people liking it, i dont like what they do, but i respect it and give them quality crits. they are supposed do the same for me
Maybe you're not quite familiar with the term 'constructive criticism'? If they're telling it's not great, you should thank them for telling you honestly that it's not good. And I suggest you do the same to others. It's nice and all to tell others how good they are and so on but it will not help them get any better if they need to. And probably they will. So stop being a suck-up and speak your truth man, and hope nothing less than the same!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.