I don't personally like it, but it's kind of funny. I'm a little pissed you made me stop Owen for that. The little kids voices are just plain irritating. Hey, if it's an introduction to the Ramones for kids, you can't go wrong.
Quote by StreetLight3989
I don't personally like it, but it's kind of funny. I'm a little pissed you made me stop Owen for that. The little kids voices are just plain irritating. Hey, if it's an introduction to the Ramones for kids, you can't go wrong.

True, it's like covers with kids screaming in the background. A better version of kidz bop.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Kids under 14 should require a license to sing.

Because almost all of them are tone deaf and loud.
Quote by Blastiiid
how are the ramones not already kid friendly? i listened to em all the time when i was a little kid

yeah seriously.....

when i was like 10 i heard Blitzkrieg Bop and was ****ing hypnotized by it.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by Blastiiid
how are the ramones not already kid friendly? i listened to em all the time when i was a little kid

exactly.

This is like Devo 2.0

And I'd rather hear kids singing Rock N' Roll High School than kid versions of Party Like A Rockstar.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I guess it's cool for what it is.

It reminded me though, The Aquabats performed Pool Party on Yo Gabba Gabba once, and they totally had to mix some of the words up for the kiddies. It was stupid. If a kid can't hear a theme about impressing your peers with a sweet pool and some ladies, then what should they be learning?
i dunno but Yo Gabba Gabba is AWESOME!
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by Blastiiid

Rockaway Beach was one of my favourite songs when I was like 4. 'Nuff said
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
HAHAHAHA. thats really cool.
do those kids play the instruments?
the pennywise singer sang for blitzkrieg bop, made it sound like some barney song
Pretty funny. The fact that they would ask blag dahlia to sing a childrens song baffles me. People are whack.
brnh.bandcamp.com