I mean we can all see a large decline in the quality of music and the for a lesser term S#%ty bands coming out today I mean come on people they all sound the same and I can't stand the current epidemic of scene kids either go find your crappy bands and leave stuff like bodom to us experienced metal heads.
Thats just my thought but i want to know if anybody else agrees with me or dis agrees
(and remember people we are all entitled to our own opinions)
Every time an emo kid cuts them self a viking comes down from the pagan land and dismembers him
wow. that's a long sentence
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Well bands sound the same today because there isnt much they can do to sound different everything has pretty much been done... I still hate most of the bands of today but there is some good bands today. I would have to say I like the 00's more than the 90's tho.
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Listen closer. Not every band thats out today sux. Coheed and Cambria is an amaazing band, and even if all their singles arent exactly great, their album tracks definately are good. Bands like The Sword and Mastodon will never be mainstream, but they do sound great and much different than alot of metal bands. And as long as people play like Vai, Paul Gilbert, and various other shredders, music can never go completely bad.
yeah i agree and SO WHAT IF I FORGET A PERIOD IS THIS ENOUGH FOR YA............................................................................................................lol
Every time an emo kid cuts them self a viking comes down from the pagan land and dismembers him
dude, grow up
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Christ... Stop complaining. You don't have to pay attention to the scene kids. Also, the quality of music isn't really declining, it's just that a lot of the mainstream pop stuff sounds the same. That's just my opinion though.

Another thing...

Quote by BuddhaDX
I mean we can all see a large decline in the quality of music and the for a lesser term S#%ty bands coming out today I mean come on people they all sound the same and I can't stand the current epidemic of scene kids either go find your crappy bands and leave stuff like bodom to us experienced metal heads.
Thats just my thought but i want to know if anybody else agrees with me or dis agrees
(and remember people we are all entitled to our own opinions)

Quote by qotsa1998
Listen closer. Not every band thats out today sux. Coheed and Cambria is an amaazing band, and even if all their singles arent exactly great, their album tracks definately are good. Bands like The Sword and Mastodon will never be mainstream, but they do sound great and much different than alot of metal bands. And as long as people play like Vai, Paul Gilbert, and various other shredders, music can never go completely bad.

whoa whoa whoa due i didn't say that it all blow because there is certain music out today that pays for the losses like Obzen the new Messhuga album is killer and if for some reason i had a mental lapse and said it all sucked i didn't mean it
Quote by joey100
what ya goin to do about it then... never moan without activly doing something

I am i play guitar in a band thats trying to sound better then the s#%t out there today. And another thing wow telling me i need to grow up dude your on a forum board what the hell did you expect
Quote by joey100
i never told you to grow up just gave advice in my own way

nonono not u dude i understand were your coming from im talking about the punk who seem to grow a set when he sits behind a monitor