Ok so my wife works in finance and yesterday they went to the local college for a job fair day or something like that. She just started this job about 2 months ago (she just came off maternity leave)

Anyways this guy I grew up with goes over and hangs out there and starts telling her storys about me in front of her co-workers about times we got drunk and about my past sexual experiences etc. My wife was just mortified. I cant believe he sat there and rambled on about **** that happened like 10 years ago...

I mean there is lots of **** going on in my life.. he had lots to talk about.

he could have talked to her about:

-THe house we are building
-Our 1 year old daughter
-How our recent trip to Mexico was
-Plans for the upcoming weekend
-How her new job is going.

No instead he decides he needs to talk about how we got used to get smashed and how I banged a chick in the backseat of my car 10 years ago...

WTF is wrong with people?
Well either he honestly was oblivious as to how she felt about that stuff, or he obviously has ulterior motives. I'd be pissed to, either way.
We're only strays.
That's just sick. Why on earth would you tell someone's WIFE that?

Did you talk to him though? ..or did you just go over to his place and smashed his face with your fist? kidding.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
You player
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Have angry words with him. He should know better...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by kikaykitko
That's just sick. Why on earth would you tell someone's WIFE that?

To see the look on her face.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Well either he honestly was oblivious as to how she felt about that stuff, or he obviously has ulterior motives. I'd be pissed to, either way.

Honestly knowing this guy he doesnt have other motives... He is totally a pretty nice guy and wouldnt ever try picking up someones gf/wife.

I just dont understand how that makes a good topic of conversation to anyones wife.
Quote by blackflag49
Noice.

+1 lol

That sucks man, but why should it really matter, that was years ago.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
That really is a jack ass move
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yeah it's bad he should have keept it to himself, ore be inmature and do the same thing to his wife/GF

but iam intrested in what he actualy said besides banging chicks and getting ****ed up.

we need some funny stories..
Quote by stangconv
Honestly knowing this guy he doesnt have other motives... He is totally a pretty nice guy and wouldnt ever do something like that.

I just dont understand how that makes a good topic of conversation to anyones wife.

Haha wow, well I guess he thought your wife was a party animal back in the day as well. Weird.
We're only strays.
Quote by floppypick
+1 lol

Exactly. Your wife needs to get over it. Ten years ago? Ten years is a long time, she was probably doing something similar.

Talk to her about it, if you're looking for advice. But I don't know how much a fifteen-year-old kid can help a married man.

ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by floppypick
+1 lol

true, but no one really wants to hear that **** about their spouse. no matter how long ago.

have some words with him and by have words i mean throw fists
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by floppypick
+1 lol

My wife knows that I did stupid **** when I was younger and she has too. EVERYONE has. I am just pissed that he decides to sit there and talk about it when she is WORKING and in front of all her coworkers!!

SHe has only been there for 2 months, but this is like her dream job. I am embarassed for her.
Quote by Flemfloyd
To see the look on her face.

Sick.

Couldnt he have just jacked off in front of her and not drag the husband's past into it? Surely, she'll be mortified just the same.
Quote by Jackal58
She should have folded him up like a towel like in The Rocketeer. That henchman was BA.
We're only strays.
Quote by ratmblink123
Exactly. Your wife needs to get over it. Ten years ago? Ten years is a long time, she was probably doing something similar.

Talk to her about it, if you're looking for advice. But I don't know how much a fifteen-year-old kid can help a married man.

Not looking for advice... Its not going to bother her what I did 10 years ago... Just that he did it in front of her new coworkers and generally embarrased her in public.

Just needed to get some steam off... and it helped.. the pit always makes me laugh
Quote by denizenz
Guess you're wishing you would have waited to have sex now, eh?

what a VIRGIN thing to say

just joshin ya
pullin your leg
yankin your chain
jerkin your gherkin
Quote by stangconv
Not looking for advice... Its not going to bother her what I did 10 years ago... Just that he did it in front of her new coworkers and generally embarrased her in public.

Just needed to get some steam off... and it helped.. the pit always makes me laugh

Yeah, and it makes you feel better to know that you aren't as immature and pathetic as us too, right?

ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by kikaykitko
Sick.

Couldnt he have just jacked off in front of her and not drag the husband's past into it? Surely, she'll be mortified just the same.

But that would have took too much effort and jailtime. Dragging the husband into it saved the guy a lot of unnecessary hassle.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by stangconv

Ah, yes, the Pit does wonders for miserable little creatures like us.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by blackflag49
Noice.

lol typical UG comment
but TS I doubt u'll get great advice here as most people on here are douche's themselves and thirteen year olds
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

fight him.

simply put, go back to being 15. pissed off at some guy, for talkin **** about your girl.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by kikaykitko
Sick.

That's what most normal people do.

Just kidding.
It's not.
Quote by stangconv

No instead he decides he needs to talk about how we got used to get smashed and how I banged a chick in the backseat of my car 10 years ago...

High five !
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Finish him.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
That was a pretty dick thing to do. Oh well, if that guy has nothing better to do than tell your wife about things that happened 10+ years ago, he obviously needs to rethink his priorities and order a life off of eBay.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by spartan 118
That was a pretty dick thing to do. Oh well, if that guy has nothing better to do than tell your wife about things that happened 10+ years ago, he obviously needs to rethink his priorities and order a life off of eBay.

Thats just it right there...

So update... I havent talked to the guy in a couple years really ( I see him around and bullship everyonce in a while) so I dont know his number, and I dont know where he lives, so I sent him an email.

His response was that he didnt say anything that she already didnt know and that he wasnt going to lie about the girls in the backseat of my car... and that he only told her about stuff tha he was there for...

WTF???

my response

Why would you even have to lie about the backseat? It should NOT have been a topic of CONVERSATION.

I dont understand why you had to stand there and tell her stories anyways? She was there to work not to listen to stories about her husbands past. She has only been working there a month or so.. I am sure that NOT what she wants her coworkers overhearing.

I dont even know what to say.. totally inappropriate, Bob*.

My wife doesnt want to hear about those stories at the best of times let alone when she is supposed to be at the college for work.

I really dont understand how you thought it would be a good idea to go to my wife when she was working and start telling her stuff from my past. I mean sure maybe when we are having some drinks you can tell some drinking stories or whatever, but bringing up the partys, and me banging chicks in my car... You have got to be kidding me.

* Names changed
Come on Bob! What are you thinking?!

I'd stop talking to the guy, he really doesn't sound as nice as you make him out to be.
We're only strays.