she goes to my gym(and we haven't been on the best of terms)we had some incidents where we kinda went oiff on each other,but after that we made a slight effort to be civil to each other.Lately though she has been lokking at me alot.even at times where i'm busy doing something,but than when i say hi to her she kinda just doesn't say anything.(she might be still mad)I don't know if it's a cultural difference being that she's middle-eastern and i'm asian,but does it seem like she's still mad?If lost my temper in front of her in t6he past and blown up.But like i said we made a small effort to be civil the last year.Even though there was still some tension.Why would she look alot and then kinda be cold when i say hi?Please help me out!!!!
relationship thread.
shes a keeeeeeper
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
ok... she wants you to bone her... BUT girls are weird... if you give em attention... then walk off n shag another dude... if u ignore them... n give the impression that u dont wana do anythin with em... they get nearer to u... n finally rape u. : D

.... surprise butt secks?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
you have a fan.
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused
She wants to do you with a strap on while you're dressed up as Shirley Temple, and yodelling.
Quote by chopsofwrath420
she goes to my gym(and we haven't been on the best of terms)we had some incidents where we kinda went oiff on each other,but after that we made a slight effort to be civil to each other.Lately though she has been lokking at me alot.even at times where i'm busy doing something,but than when i say hi to her she kinda just doesn't say anything.(she might be still mad)I don't know if it's a cultural difference being that she's middle-eastern and i'm asian,but does it seem like she's still mad?If lost my temper in front of her in t6he past and blown up.But like i said we made a small effort to be civil the last year.Even though there was still some tension.Why would she look alot and then kinda be cold when i say hi?Please help me out!!!!

haha
I'm a horrible person....
you really need to start putting these in the relationship thread. either that or make JUST ONE THREAD. im sick of reading all these about some girl. thats why theres a relationship thread.
Quote by Magero
haha
I'm a horrible person....

I LOL'd
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by MightyAl
She wants to do you with a strap on while you're dressed up as Shirley Temple, and yodelling.
consider yourself sigged.
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO