Hey guys and girls,

I got an email today, not so long ago infact, and it was quite odd. I was wondering if anyone else has received one today or recently like it. It was along this lines of "Hi Daniel, would you like to be f***ed up with me? How is Huddersfield*? I hear the HD8* area is nice.

It's just really wierded me out and I don't know exactly why.

* Parts of my address.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by black007hawk2
*insert you gonna get raped picture here*

i second that.

somebody post the black gentleman, please.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
and now you tell all of UG where you live

well done mate. Block them from sending you emails and calling you and everything
They probably just got your postcode from your IP address, or whoever's hosting your e-mail is handing out details.
Quote by p o e
i second that.

somebody post the black gentleman, please.

Why can you not do it? All you have to do is go to google image and search for "You Gonna Get Raped".

Lazy ass people.

When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by blue_strat
They probably just got your postcode from your IP address, or whoever's hosting your e-mail is handing out details.

That's what I thought at first but I'm not sure because I never give enough (with the exception of above) information for people to know them bits on the internet and for some reason all websites that find your area using my IP think I'm in Maidenhead for some reason. I've got that completely wireless internet from 3 you see so it's like using your mobile.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Quote by ZedLeppy
Why can you not do it? All you have to do is go to google image and search for "You Gonna Get Raped".

Lazy ass people.

because we like it when you do it better.
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by _deeperthewound
I live in Huddersfield too!

I'll come and protect you.

Ah you don't wanna do that, my geckos don't take kindly to strangers, but thanks for the offer!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Ah you don't wanna do that, my geckos don't take kindly to strangers, but thanks for the offer!

ill take the geckos from you. i need something to start a mutant race with.
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by _deeperthewound

It's you, isn't it! You're bluffing, "protection" means you're going to chloroform and gag him, doesn't it?

You disgust me.

In fact no, that's kinda kinky.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by _deeperthewound

You're actually the one who sent it,aren't you? just to scare him and then let him have you protect him,so you could rape him. Don't trust him.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
probably ur friends effing with u and if not , just buy a gun and if the gun doesnt protect u then
Last edited by MopTheFloors at Mar 7, 2008,
Quote by Zero-Hartman
It's you, isn't it! You're bluffing, "protection" means you're going to chloroform and gag him, doesn't it?

You disgust me.

I knew it, it's you blaming them to make me think it's actually them but infact it's you wanting to do kinky things to me with chloroform. Well I aint falling for it this time!

And to the person who wishes to make a mutant race with my geckos, wait till June and I will have a fresh batch of baby ones.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by We'realltoBlame
You're actually the one who sent it,aren't you? just to scare him and then let him have you protect him,so you could rape him. Don't trust him.

*sigh* It was worth a shot...

Quote by Zero-Hartman

You disgust me.

You know me too well.

I can be back in Scotland by lunchtime tomorrow.

P.S. geckos are awesome.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
I knew it, it's you blaming them to make me think it's actually them but infact it's you wanting to do kinky things to me with chloroform. Well I aint falling for it this time!

And to the person who wishes to make a mutant race with my geckos, wait till June and I will have a fresh batch of baby ones.

Geckos? Mutants? Kinky choroform?

*head explodes*
Quote by _deeperthewound
You know me too well.

I can be back in Scotland by lunchtime tomorrow.

P.S. geckos are awesome.

Haha excellent, the plan is working like clockwork...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by sofubar

Superb, I was frightened of the rape but now I have wining, dining and tender loving from the mysterious hooded black fella to come so I can sit safe in that knowledge.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Superb, I was frightened of the rape but now I have wining, dining and tender loving from the mysterious hooded black fella to come so I can sit safe in that knowledge.

Just here to help, he really is very misunderstood. Everyone says, oh look, it's that rapist again let's all laugh at him! They just don't see the little twinkle in his eye that we do. The little twinkle that says hey, you're the world to me tonight, and even if our relationship is only a short term thing... Know that I treasured every moment.
Quote by sofubar
Just here to help, he really is very misunderstood. Everyone says, oh look, it's that rapist again let's all laugh at him! They just don't see the little twinkle in his eye that we do. The little twinkle that says hey, you're the world to me tonight, and even if our relationship is only a short term thing... Know that I treasured every moment.

So it's worth a squeeze?
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by sofubar

That's quite beautiful... *sniff*
Quote by daniel.mycoe
So it's worth a squeeze?

If you're sure the juice is worth it.
He looks homeless, let's give him a bed. Wait a minute, I only have one bed, and that's mine...