Page 1 of 2
So I watched the video for Afterlife on their new self-titled album and what caught my eye is during the part where they're in the white backround, I see Syn using a white version of his signature.

just a question...is this available to purchase?
probably just has a bunch of different colored ones on hand. I've seen videos where hes playing one with a confederate flag design.
personally i think the striped one looks best
Well, if you have seen many videos you know he also has a black one with red pinstripes and as stated above, the one with the rebel flag. He has a lot of Customs with different paint jobs, but only the black and gray pinstriped one is for sale I believe.
apparently from what I've read, all of his guitars are custom. So does that just mean its the same Schecter with different paint jobs, or does he ask for a particular change here and there????
I've seen it in Schecter ads, but I don't think it's for sale (yet).

But yes, he does have varying paintjobs of his custom.
Quote by kckyle
your just saying that cause they're not ur genre of music and style

Edit: my bad, was just being a dick.
Last edited by GibsonTheGuitar at May 1, 2008,
i have seen a picture of the white one on schecter's myspace. i dont think its for sale. maybe in the near future.
Gear:
Schecter Synyster Custom
Schecter C-1 Elite
Crate GFX65
Korg Toneworks AX1500G pedal board
Morley Wah pedal
Guys! the Confederate/White Avenger even zacky's or any namm craziness are available for purchase, a lil expensive though, but it's purshaseable... Just ask the schecter custom shop to do a copy of one.
they have a black custom with red stripes in the beast and the harlot video and then an american flag custom along with the black with white stripes and confederate flag custom and the white custom in afterlife
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
Winner of the intellectual comment of the day award.
Quote by GibsonTheGuitar
Just putting it out there, Synyster Gates doesn't deserve a signature anything. Band is terrible.

Are you really 19? If so...I pity you.
Be cool.
i dunno if id really go for the white one, but if they ever release teh confederate one ill be all over it like white on rice. i used to associate it with racism but now im all for it it the sense of being against national control!!!
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
Quote by FRDesign
Confederate, who does he think he is, Dimebag!

EDIT:

It could just be a Schecter Avenger

he uses it when they play walk

he has also some that have germany flag paintjob. its the one he uses in Rock AM Ring
Quote by FRDesign
Confederate, who does he think he is, Dimebag!

EDIT:

It could just be a Schecter Avenger

dimebag was one of his major influences.. so why wouldnt he want a confererate flag on one of his guitars. it may not be original but its sort of a tribute.
The white synyster custom is coming on september 25. its white with gold pinstripes and gold hardware.
I know he has a white Ibanez that i know of.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by kckyle
ergh u know how many guitars he has at his disposal? ALOT

Too many.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by SynysterOne
The white synyster custom is coming on september 25. its white with gold pinstripes and gold hardware.

how do you know that its comming september 25?
cuz i sended a email to schecter guitar research and they told me they might do a limited adition synyster custom white butthey dont know when or how much it well be..to be exact here is the message:

"Thank you for your interest in a Diamond Series guitar!!

We may do a limited edition White Synyster model. Not sure about the price, or when it will be released, but keep your eyes open."
Last edited by a7xforlife12 at Jul 3, 2008,
The black with red pinstripes in the Beast and the Harlot video is the best though...
Quote by Smokey Amp
Aren't all voiceovers performed by Morgan Freeman?

I thought that was like a law or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KI2Bxcx8M
^^^^ Please watch this! we need more views to win $20 000!
no, a schecter representative has said that there are no plans for a line of those guitars, they were made for syn only. that doesnt mean they wont b available, just not for a while(if at all)

hope that could help
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by seizetheday1103
no, a schecter representative has said that there are no plans for a line of those guitars, they were made for syn only. that doesnt mean they wont b available, just not for a while(if at all)

hope that could help

Oh yeah lol. Well how did you know that?

There was some online interview where a representative said they hadn't thought about it until recently but it would be possible in the future.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by FRDesign
Is there pics of it.

There was one in the a7x only thread actually
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by GearGeekSquad
Guys! the Confederate/White Avenger even zacky's or any namm craziness are available for purchase, a lil expensive though, but it's purshaseable... Just ask the schecter custom shop to do a copy of one.

NOT POSSIBLE!

To do this you'd have to select woods, electronics pretty much everything!

Schecter does not edit their stock items...EVER!

You could make a similar one but not the same...and it would cost you thousands...not worth it...

They WILL release it sometime this year (Hint from the A&R guy I work with) but that's all that's in the works. (as shown above somewhere)
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Last edited by Shredder XXX at Jul 15, 2008,
Musicians who have their own signature guitars may commission the company that sponsors them to produce different color variations for their signature guitars. These guitars, much like the originals they play on stage, are custom shop guitars made by the company's in-house luthiers.

The reason you don't see all of those color variations available for sale is due to the nature of mass production guitars - most signatures tend to be manufactured in the color of guitar the artist is best known for.
Page 1 of 2