'Ghosts I-IV' is the brand new album out, I searched for it and saw that there was no thread already so I thought I'd raise awareness
its an experimental album that only had information released about it on the 2nd of March, and was released on the 3rd. It's instrumental, and from what I've listened to so far it sounds really good
you can download legally 'Ghosts I' for free here
so thats 9 brand new NIN songs, brilliant for all of us fans
enjoi!
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
All 36 tracks are great. There's that techno-industrial NIN sound, and some atmospheric type stuff, and then just that industrial rock stuff.

Also, there's an NIN thread in B&A
Quote by blackflag49
Awesome, this is just like that Niggy Tardust album.

that album was amazing, but he says nigger way too much. like. cmooon. cmon.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
i just got it this morning, some of the tracks are pretty good. however, they mostly seem like the kinds of songs you need to be in a certain mood to listen to. good atmospheric stuff though, i think it would fit into a movie or something brilliantly.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
I got Ghosts I...most of it is good, some of it is kinda ehhh...

He says its more of an album to daydream with, and hes right. Not really something to listen to unless you're in like a sleepy mood
Quote by The Spoon
I got Ghosts I...most of it is good, some of it is kinda ehhh...

He says its more of an album to daydream with, and hes right. Not really something to listen to unless you're in like a sleepy mood

yeah, completely right
perfect if you just want to relax, but i'd want some lyrics if I was doing something else
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Trent Resnor went to my school and i actually met him once.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
It's the kind of album that you don't know what to make of at first, but you can kind of make what you want after a while. I tend to block it out if I'm doing other stuff, but listening to it with headphones on the train or whatever, it really is stunning. A fantastic piece of work. Can't wait for the followup to year zero though
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Anyone got a verdict on the rest of the albums? I might buy it, since £2.50 is really nothing for 4 albums.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
Anyone got a verdict on the rest of the albums? I might buy it, since £2.50 is really nothing for 4 albums.

Dunno, i'll probably buy it tomorrow when I know I have money