Favre is actually charismatic. Plus he has the all time TD record and the consecutive starts record among other things. He's done more with less and is all around better.

Also three straight league MVPs >>>>>>> championships, especially since it takes an entire team to win a championship. Super Bowl victories do not make any player great at their position, you have to look at their career stats on an individual level. In that regard, Favre > Brady.
Quote by brownstone999
Favre is actually charismatic. Plus he has the all time TD record and the consecutive starts record among other things. He's done more with less and is all around better.

Also three straight league MVPs >>>>>>> championships, especially since it takes an entire team to win a championship. Super Bowl victories do not make any player great at their position, you have to look at their career stats on an individual level. In that regard, Favre > Brady.

Brady wouldn't wanna be compared as indivdual anyway, he is a team guy.
Damn you Small Print.

I was gonna say Optimus Prime.

Grrrg
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Damn you Small Print.

I was gonna say Optimus Prime.

Grrrg

You have to get up pretty early in the morning to say Optimus Prime before me.
Quote by Small Print
You have to get up pretty early in the morning to say Optimus Prime before me.

I get up at 5:45 every morning and I missed it. What more do I have to do? *self facepalm*
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by spartan 118
I get up at 5:45 every morning and I missed it. What more do I have to do? *self facepalm*

Give up. It's like playing the game, you can't win, only lose.
Quote by TEK34
Favre cuz he is a former Falcon

haha all what? 1 start? Favre pwns brady...brady is good, but he played on much better teams than favre and favre never had a receiver with the capabilities of randy moss. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE they refused to give a 4th rounder for moss...jesus christ, that would have = super bowl.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by heylookitsfatty
All I know is that Favre was a puss when he cried announcing his retirement.

Dude football was/is his life . Show some respect

There's no such thing as Farve not being in his prime, to the chagrin of I and the bears, but I still respect the hell out of him.