need to know what kind of steps a person to take before he she can enter
1)Harvard
2) Princeton
3)Yale

Now you might not understand the above question so here are some things I'm telling you to consider before you answer:

When I say steps, I mean
-Education
-Character
-Research
W
Basically, what kind of grades does a person need to have to enter in these universities, what kind of things must he she be able to do...just to get in ...probably in a business program.
If anyone could please let me know what the alumni of these universities previously did to get in , that would be great
How about going to their websites? They'll tell you what grades you need to get in.
Princeton Review

My bro had a 4.5 GPA, #1 in class, 1460 SAT 32 ACT, 3 years varsity baseball, 1st team all conference academic team, violin, National Honor Society, Latin club president, and more. Got denied by all 3. Hes going to Dartmouth.
Its luck/if you fit what they are looking for. They turn down 1/2 of all perfect SAT's and 4/5 people who places 1st in their class.
You must sleep with the Head of university.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Admission isn't considered by grades alone. Every university program has different requirements to be considered. And some programs are more competitive than others, especially at those three schools, it's really hard to get into them based on grades alone.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Athletics, student council, volunteer work, extracurricular activities, SAT's, high 90's overall average. Excel at each of these and then you'll have a chance. You may also want to get a job at a local business beforehand to show you have experience.

EDIT: and by have a chance I mean they'll CONSIDER you.
Last edited by mattvl at Mar 7, 2008,
Quote by KingJustinian25
Princeton Review

My bro had a 4.5 GPA, #1 in class, 1460 SAT 32 ACT, 3 years varsity baseball, 1st team all conference academic team, violin, National Honor Society, Latin club president, and more. Got denied by all 3. Hes going to Dartmouth.
Its luck/if you fit what they are looking for. They turn down 1/2 of all perfect SAT's and 4/5 people who places 1st in their class.

haha what a waste of his high school social life!

but seriously, that just sounds insane, and IMO those top universities are not worth it.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
you have to be an all around great person... and when i say that i mean you have to excel in education(obviously) and activities(which include sports or community service or clubs)... if you're a freshman start joining clubs and sports and make sure you fight for a leadership position and community service is a must. as for education maintain a high GPA and take all the hardest classes in your school...basically dont fool around and make sure you have a busy schedule
Quote by KingJustinian25
Oh and I forgot, if you're black or pacific islander just apply you'll get in

no not really
Quote by KingJustinian25
Oh and I forgot, if you're black or pacific islander just apply you'll get in

agreed.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
they accept blacks or pacific islanders with a lot lower test scores simply because there are less of them and even less that have exceptional scores.