If a person that does not have asthma uses an inhaler, how much would it mess them up?

My girlfriend decided to use her friend's inhaler just to see what it did and she said it made her feel really high, and she's still feeling it (this wasn't too long ago). I don't know much about asthma or anything but I'm guessing they just clear your lungs and increase your heartbeat. I tried to look for stuff about it but all I found was "side effects may include jitteriness."
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
Asthma inhalers have a bronchodilator, which widens the air passages to your lungs.

I suppose it might make you feel lightheaded, but chances are your girlfriend is just an idiot.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I always used to do it off my mate's and nothing happened to me. It actually tasted pretty nice, because he was young so the doctor gave him flavoured inhalers.
I was just checking, I figured she was just overreacting though. She's never REALLY been high before.
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
she phails at being cool
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
She's probably never been high, and thinks that light-headedness is how it feels.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Naaa nothing will happen I've done it before> however too much albuterol (the inhaler meds) can kill u if you have too much of them
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by rabidguitarist
Asthma inhalers have a bronchodilator, which widens the air passages to your lungs.

Well, DXM is a bronchodilator, the same stuff people drink cough syrup for.

Maybe if she used like 20 inhalers, she could have been a little 'high'...

It's definately not placebo.
Quote by 12Jim34
I always used to do it off my mate's and nothing happened to me. It actually tasted pretty nice, because he was young so the doctor gave him flavoured inhalers.

? I've been on inhalers my entire life, never have I heard of flavoured inhalers.
Quote by Eladamri
Actually the one my sister uses has steroids in it. Makes her giggly for a good five minutes.

But I go with the being an idiot.

They all have steroids. That's what they are. To feel any effect at all, you have to take a bunch of hits, and it just makes you really lightheaded for a few seconds. Nothing spectacular.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Lil Macker
High? Off an inhaler?

What is she? 4?!

Christ, that's like an old mate of mine thinking he could get high from opium scented insence stick.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by rabidguitarist

I suppose it might make you feel lightheaded, but chances are your girlfriend is just an idiot.

He's right.
Quote by rabidguitarist

what rabid said. ^

your girlfriend is suffering from what we call the "idiotic teen effect". she wants to get high from something that's relatively safe, because it makes her feel rebellious and cool, so she's acting like a silly twat. ugh. it's the same as people who claim to get rip-roaring drunk after one alcopop or a small glass of wine. annoying.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
ha
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by esther_mouse
what rabid said. ^

your girlfriend is suffering from what we call the "idiotic teen effect". she wants to get high from something that's relatively safe, because it makes her feel rebellious and cool, so she's acting like a silly twat. ugh. it's the same as people who claim to get rip-roaring drunk after one alcopop or a small glass of wine. annoying.

+1

Inhalers simply dilate one's bronchioles.
Your girlfriend is simply a cretin.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
+1

a succint and elegant diagnosis, doctor *tips hat*
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Ur all $h1t
+1

Taking a page out of Meth's book, are we?
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by nosushi4you
Taking a page out of Meth's book, are we?

Everyone keeps accusing me of that lately
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by rabidguitarist

Ya thats what I would say.Ive used mine before without really needing it so its no big deal...

Actually its odd because i smoke and my asthma hasn't bothered me lately.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Everyone keeps accusing me of that lately

Well, you do see eye to eye on a lot of things.

On topic: Your girlfriend is just a ninny. That's right I said ninny.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

I have had asthma since age 2. It doesn't get you High!! I just makes you breathe better!! Whoever believes this is stupid. It makes you feel light headed, but only for 2 seconds Silly rabbits.

You can turn it into a weed pipe though
Quote by nosushi4you
Well, you do see eye to eye on a lot of things.

On topic: Your girlfriend is just a ninny. That's right I said ninny.

I seldom see eye to eye with him
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
asthma inhalers wont get you high.
nasal spray for allergies will though, they have epinephrine in them
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
asthma inhalers wont get you high.
nasal spray for allergies will though, they have epinephrine in them

I have like 6 nasal sprays at home!! All I need is more cough syrup, and then I can fly!!
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I seldom see eye to eye with him

Hmm, I need to pay better attention around here
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?