Well, I was just about to buy a Laney VC15 when I stumbled upon an old H&K Cream Machine. I've heard many good things about these buggers back in the day.

It seems to be the perfect thing for me - multifunctional, 1 Watt amp, all tube etc.

Has anyone on UG ever played with one of these? It's really cheap, only about 200$.

I dont really need a 15 watt amp, I just need something with good tube tone, that would be crankable under normal circumstances.

EDIT: Hmm... all reviews on the intrawebs seem to glorify it. "Holy Grail of tone". "Built like a tank". "Really awesome"...
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Last edited by binjajer at Mar 7, 2008,
i have no idea what it's like, but that's one extremely sexual name.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by lazlow325i
i have no idea what it's like, but that's one extremely sexual name.

Agreed.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Is that the recording one? The one that uses a 12AU7(ECC82) as a power valve?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Is that the recording one? The one that uses a 12AU7(ECC82) as a power valve?

Yeah, it seems to be just the one.
Quote by bakk
Hi,