WARNING: Mindless American nationalists (or, as you call yourselves, "Patriots") need not read any further.

Does anyone else love Howard Zinn like I do? He's Such an awesome source to use for history. He looks at it in a very unusual way.

http://www.geocities.com/howardzinnfans/online_works.html

Read some of that. I particularly recommend anything from A People's History of the United States of America 1492-Present. It's very eye-opening.
no, no one else does.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

you didnt ask for an intelligent contribution.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Quote by carbonchemicals
you didnt ask for an intelligent contribution.

just a rule of thumb. if you're going to contribute something, you should always make it intelligent. for one thing, you completely dismissed the topic without even reading it.

i've always meant to have read this book.
i'm looking at "Drawing the Color Line" right now. it's interesting.
Quote by Arthur Curry
just a rule of thumb. if you're going to contribute something, you should always make it intelligent. for one thing, you completely dismissed the topic without even reading it.

i'm reading "Drawing the Color Line" right now. it's interesting.

Thank you.

The first one about Columbus isn't working right now, but it's some of his best work.
He's pretty interesting because he specifically looks at history's out-groups. He's fairly unbiased as well. He's an interesting read; my history teacher loves him and we often have to read segments from his books.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
i have A People's History of the United States. i havent had time to finish it, but its really interesting.