Quote by kryptonite22
they sound like they really want to be emanuel. god knows why.

?????

thats gross
My Gear
B.C. Rich Virgin
Line 6 Spider 50w.
Just wondering what people think of the band. They really sold out on the new album, breakdowns, synths and all that. But to be honest I still really like it, even if they've completely lost their southern touch.
Their EP is very close to my heart. Stopped following the band after that though. From the two songs i've heard off the new one, it sounds like i'm not missing much.
New stuff sounds like every other band out there. I kinda wished they would've pulled a HIL and mixed faggy numetalcore with southern metalcore, but I guess that's too much to ask.
love is love // return to dust
I really hated the new direction at first but as i tried to cover the new songs, Between The Lies/The Hollow grew on me... a bit. I still think the change is questionable but some songs are what i would call "scenecore done surprisingly well". Here's the guitarpro TAB i did for one of these songs : http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/m/memphis_may_fire/be_careful_what_you_wish_for_guitar_pro.htm
let me know if this is accurate or not

They don't play any songs from the EP and Sleepwalking anymore...
Their new stuff blows, it'll never grow on me. That's like saying OMAM will grow on you when you've been listening to Converge for 5 years.
I think the old stuff was great, had a really quirky sound. The Hollow is completely unoriginal and generic, but the production is so refined I can't help but enjoy listening to it... If I'm in the mood for sceney choruses and a multitude of synths then that's what I listen to - it is what it is. I personally find The Victim a pretty satisfying listen. But that's listening to it without thinking of it as a progression from Sleepwalking
I just discovered this band via Warped website. Was the only main stage band i found appealing after looking them all up on Youtube. I really like Sleepwalking and another song they did for a Saw movie. I am planning on going to Warped Tour in June just to see bands like this perform. I am far past the scene, as I am 22 now, but i know there are some worthwhile artists that still play Warped.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
I just discovered this band via Warped website. Was the only main stage band i found appealing after looking them all up on Youtube. I really like Sleepwalking and another song they did for a Saw movie. I am planning on going to Warped Tour in June just to see bands like this perform. I am far past the scene, as I am 22 now, but i know there are some worthwhile artists that still play Warped.

No way that this band gets Main Stage while Every Time I Die doesn't.
Shotty you're a ten, I wait for your drunk dials at 2:30 AM
Yup, they're a main-stager.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by datskramzkid
No way that this band gets Main Stage while Every Time I Die doesn't.

What. The. Fuck.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Quote by synestershadows
What. The. Fuck.

Some band, I can't remember who, but it was like The Ghost Inside or For Today or some band that size was like "so stoked to share the same stage as ETID all summer on Warped!" strongly hinting that ETID will play a lot on the smaller stages. No way MMF does main.
You know Warped promoters suck when they put fucking Memphis May Fire as a main stager, I mean really.
love is love // return to dust
Whenever I hear the name Memphis May Fire, I wanna say Memphis May I.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
It's come to my attention that you aren't a fan of Warped Tour, Benjamin.

But how do you really feel?
Who would of thought it, a band that is obviously more popular with warped tour fans playing on a bigger stage than a band with a smaller warped tour fan base?
Quote by iPLAYSguitar
Who would of thought it, a band that is obviously more popular with warped tour fans playing on a bigger stage than a band with a smaller warped tour fan base?

It's like you love being wrong.