if i tuned my guitar to cadgbe (from the lowest up) what would it be called? since all you do is tune your e down to c i dont know if its called double drop C or what?
works great for getting lower notes without tuning down all your strings plus my style uses a lot of like octaves and 12ths and 13ths and stuff and this can make it easier to get a bigger span
I guess you would call it Drop C Standard. It wouldnt sound too good, but you could try it i guess.
thats what Drop C acctually means CGCFAD is acctually drop D one whole step down... anyway that tuning wouldn't sound pleasing but you could try and make it work, power chords would suck...

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
Quote by BGrem261
cabbage patch kids?

haha does anybody with a 7 string tune to cabbage here???
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic