my friend broke the thing that holds my tom up, the metal bar it sits on, and i was wondering how much it is to replace it
What type of drum set? There a MANY different styles of mounts and it all depends on the exact kit.
GEAR
Jackson RR3
Ibanez RG5
Assorted BC Rich's
Peavey Valveking halfstack
Assorted effects

Quote by Jayez
i got guitar hero 3, but without the controller.......my moms IQ is below 60.
Ok, is it for the right or left tom?
GEAR
Jackson RR3
Ibanez RG5
Assorted BC Rich's
Assorted effects

Quote by Jayez
you could just ghetto rig it and get a rod of metal and put a rubber ball on the end of it. thats what i did for a school drum set one time. anyways if you dont want to do that just go to musiciansfriend and im pretty sure they have replacement parts in the drum section. shouldnt be more than 20 bucks.
its the smaller tom, if your sitting on throne it would be left, its the right in picture
oh nvm haha. that blows. just contact ludwig or go to musicians friend. hell they might even have them in a music store
Quote by Trevor01
you could just ghetto rig it and get a rod of metal and put a rubber ball on the end of it. thats what i did for a school drum set one time. anyways if you dont want to do that just go to musiciansfriend and im pretty sure they have replacement parts in the drum section. shouldnt be more than 20 bucks.

i dont want to rig it though, i owe him money so im gonna take the price off of what i owe him, i told him say 15 and we call it even and he was like "no, the actual price and we'll call it even" he thinks its less i hope its gonna be more

edit: its not ludwig, thats just what mine looks like, plain 5 piece
GEAR
Jackson RR3
Ibanez RG5
Assorted BC Rich's
Assorted effects

Quote by Jayez