Does anyone else have any funny/odd/weird/whatever stories about stuff that's happened while you were at a restaurant or just out getting fast food?

So it's a Friday night around 11 about a week ago, and my friends and I are at Ihop. While we're waiting for our food, my friend Chris decides he's gonna unscrew the lid on the pepper. Everyone sitting there sees him do it, and we tell him that, but he's just like, "Whatever."

15 minutes later, we get our food, and Chris decides he wants some pepper on his hash browns. I guess he forgot what he had done 15 minutes earlier, because out of the corner of probably everyone's eyes, we see Chris reach for the pepper, try to pour some, and have it all spill on his hash browns. He sat there in shock for a few seconds just saying, "Ohhhhh....." while it kept spilling out onto his plate. Honestly, the best self pwn I've ever witnessed.

picture of his food after he cleaned off what he could:
a group of friends and i were having dinner in a restaurant and we all asked lemonade, so a friend say "im going to the bathroom" so while he was in the bathroom, we put in his lemonade ketchup, pepper, sugar, salt, brownie (yes brownie) and a lot of stuff we had in there, so when he returned from the bathroom he drank from his lemonade ad throwed up in the guy that had the idea xD
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Last edited by magnum1117 at Mar 7, 2008,
one time i was at this little cafe thing with my entire family, including my cousin, who was 6 at the time
anyway, we all had our food and we were eating, and my cousin was swinging his legs around
after about 3 minutes of him doing that, he kicked over the entire table
everyone (except him) got covered in what they had been eating
good ****
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by rosamamosa
one time i was at this little cafe thing with my entire family, including my cousin, who was 6 at the time
anyway, we all had our food and we were eating, and my cousin was swinging his legs around
after about 3 minutes of him doing that, he kicked over the entire table
everyone (except him) got covered in what they had been eating
good ****

niiice
Did the whole restaurant see that, too?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon
Did the whole restaurant see that, too?

It was nearly midnight, so there weren't many people there(and the people who were there were spread around the whole place), but everyone near our table saw what happened.
once I went to a resturaunt, ate my food, paid the bill, and left.

true story.
Quote by Spamwise

true story.

pics or it didn't happen
Quote by Spamwise

true story.

I call BS.
Pouring salt in pepsi to see the chemical reaction, then having everyone at the table drink it, carving our names into the placemats, and having the woman walk up behind us when we were doing it. Fry fights, shooting things threw straws, throwing pickles at walls, making funny noises with the straws.
After eating at a restaurant, I went and climbed up a hill of snow, about three times as big as me and my mom, being a rather big woman, chased me up, fell to her thigh and got stuck, nearly pissed myself laughing.
call me Shelby

Quote by ShelbyLynn

After eating at a restaurant, I went and climbed up a hill of snow, about three times as big as me and my mom, being a rather big woman, chased me up, fell to her thigh and got stuck, nearly pissed myself laughing.

I worked at a restaurant for a year. Too many stories.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
One time I was walking into a Pizza Hut and masked men with money bags (just like in cartoons, not even joking) came out. One of them shoved his gun in my chest and said, exactly like I spell it, "git out da way."

We then went to another Pizza Hut. Cause Dominoes just blows, even when the other places are getting robbed.
We're only strays.
Quote by FireandFlames
Does anyone else have any funny/odd/weird/whatever stories about stuff that's happened while you were at a restaurant or just out getting fast food?

So it's a Friday night around 11 about a week ago, and my friends and I are at Ihop. While we're waiting for our food, my friend Chris decides he's gonna unscrew the lid on the pepper. Everyone sitting there sees him do it, and we tell him that, but he's just like, "Whatever."

15 minutes later, we get our food, and Chris decides he wants some pepper on his hash browns. I guess he forgot what he had done 15 minutes earlier, because out of the corner of probably everyone's eyes, we see Chris reach for the pepper, try to pour some, and have it all spill on his hash browns. He sat there in shock for a few seconds just saying, "Ohhhhh....." while it kept spilling out onto his plate. Honestly, the best self pwn I've ever witnessed.

picture of his food after he cleaned off what he could:

That exact same thing happened to my boyfriend's cousin Mike with the parmesan cheese.