im gonna buy an amp soon and im between this three:
-Peavey Valveking (112 or 212)
-Randall RG50TC
-B-52 AT-112

i play mostly metal and metalcore so im looking for a nice metal tone... like all that remains and killswitch engage... also, if the gain in some amp is not so good, i dont mind buying an OD so you can help me choose one as well if it is necessary
I've heard great things about all three. I'd say go with the VK 212 and an EHX Metal Muff pedal. The VK has awesome tone, and the Metal Muff will help push the overdrive into metal territory.

As an alternative, you could do what I'm doing and go with a 5150 off of ebay. They usually go for between $500 and $600, and they don't need a pedal to produce great metal tones.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
I've heard great things about all three. I'd say go with the VK 212 and an EHX Metal Muff pedal. The VK has awesome tone, and the Metal Muff will help push the overdrive into metal territory.

As an alternative, you could do what I'm doing and go with a 5150 off of ebay. They usually go for between $500 and $600, and they don't need a pedal to produce great metal tones.

yeah but the problem is that i dont live in the US and i dont trust ebay and those sites that much..
The last two are much better at metal than the valveking IMO. They are voiced for modern music while the valveking is kind of a do everything ok thing. I would personally go for the B-52 becasue it has basically the same gain as the Randall but has nicer cleans.