I didn't know exactly where to put this, but i have been playing for 4 months, and my fingers use to hard as a rock, but now i've lost y caluses on the end of my fingers, it now hurts to bend strings again, why has this happenned?

P.S. I play everyday, so.......yeah.
you just dont lose calases over night...you either havent been playing very much or you picked them off?
i find playing after a shower tends to weaken them...were you hands wet or recently wet? lol
"Through every dark night there is a bright day after that so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it."
nope, play every day for hours, my fingers are getting a bit soft again, and no, i wouldn't pick of my calasus
there was just a thread on this if you scroll down. though you lost yours lol. i think youll just have to keep working at it, but i doubt you lost them over night like soul blazer said. but theres nothing we can do to help.
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
You obviously have leprosy, plz to quarantine self kthnxbai.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
first of all used your palms to wash your hair in the shower otherwise your callases get worn down...