Has anyone ever played through this cab before? I like how it looks and sounds on paper but I can't find one anywhere near me to try myself. So if you have, how did it sound and what amp was used when you did play through it.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/GallienKrueger-410RBH-800W-4x10-Bass-Cab-with-Horn?sku=482576

edit: Added the link so I don't look so retarded
Last edited by The Sallad at Mar 7, 2008,
Quote by The Sallad

I've had a long day today with a job interview and a rather long agility test for said job. So I'm a little whipped.

It's ok the bass forum forgives...sometimes....if we feel have to....

The higher end GK stuff is decent.
Last edited by Captain Insano at Mar 7, 2008,
I've played a 2001RB through one of those and it was orgasmic. It gets my full seal of approval.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
I'm contemplating getting that cab with the 1001RB-II cause I don't think Ill be able to swing the cash for the 2001RB, plus they have a 1001RB-II at my local shop and I love it.
Thats the cab im looking to get. Its suppose to be good. They didn't have it at guitar center for me to try. But im sure its really nice.