A well-deserved thread. Discuss all that is Destruction.

Can anybody tell me who is on the cover of Sentence of Death (from left to right).
Quote by tehbensonzorz
Destruction are total fucking win. Thrash Thread tho.

nah. They deserve a thread if Slayer, Metallica, and Megadeth can have one. If the mods ask me to delete it I will.
We could get extra-technical and say its SPEED not THRASH. But anyway, Infernal Overkill and Eternal Devastation are some of the best metal albums.... absolute killer stuff.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
^ Possibly. I must give to credit to Destruction for making a very very good comeback, after so much woeful material. They will never top Eternal Devastation though, what an album. Brilliant live as well.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by whirleygig
^ No, it's thrash. Pretty much the definition of thrash.

Antichrist wins so hard. Best modern thrash album out there?

Not the best modern, but one of them, its a completely great album.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Eternal Devastation is such a great CD. My band covers "Eternal Ban" and god it's so much fun ahah.
'This song was written way back in 1986, and although it sounds like a f*ckin cliche, it still stands true today!'

'ETERNAL.....BAN'
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.