Page 1 of 3
I live in Atlanta, GA - the city proper and it sucks.

I wish I lived on a mountain in a cabin all by myself.

I live 30 second from everything and it gets old.

Guitar Center and Sam Ash I can walk to.

wtf?

tell me about where u live.
There's not much where I live. Bunch of department stores and it's too cold to do anything else.
Ha, your football team sucked this past season! I'm sorry lol.

I live in a suburb of Chicago. It's VERY middle class you know? Living by a major city however adds flare when life needs it to though. The winters really suck (if you're not from around here) but in the summer it's beautiful everywhere.
I do live on a mountain, and it's fantastic. Just thought I'd let you know.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
I live in a world of injustice.
Ug's Stupidest Member of the Year - 2005
I live in a suburb of Seattle, Washington, and it's full of So Cal wannabes, so there are popular places everywhere. What I also hate is that everyone thinks its a ghetto, which it is NOT. 80,000 people live in this pit of hell, everyone lives like white trash here. You think that's ghetto?? I'm moving to Canada lol.
i live in hiram, georgia

rednecks, blacks, rednecks, blacks, rednecks, blacks, pakistanis

pretty much it...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by dpv

wtf?

You're being sarcastic, right? I live in the opposite situation, sort of. I live in a small town full of people with no interest of the outside world. It sucks for someone like me who is trying to make a successful music career. I would love to be able to walk to places with a lot of people who know more than where to get drugs or what their favorite truck is (we have an odd mix of rednecks and "bad neighborhoods").
We're only strays.
I live out in the sticks. It has it's charms, but I'm planning on moving to London soon to experience city life/find some musicians to jam with who don't live the other side of the county.
Quote by heylookitsfatty
I live in a suburb of Seattle, Washington, and it's full of So Cal wannabes, so there are popular places everywhere. What I also hate is that everyone thinks its a ghetto, which it is NOT. 80,000 people live in this pit of hell, everyone lives like white trash here. You think that's ghetto?? I'm moving to Canada lol.

we'll welcome you with open arms. you should try some northern Ontario like Temagami and Peterborough. its beautiful up there.
its not 30 seconds to mars

Otherwise you'd be right near a **** emo band
☺Take It Easy ♥
I don't really mind where I live. hmm.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I live in Salinas, Puerto Rico. The most exciting thing here in the last 10 years was when they opened a McDonalds.
Want to trade? It's a couple thousand kilometers to the nearest Sam Ash and you will need to be able to swim or drive a boat. I hate it here, paying double the price for everything [after the exchange rate] sucks.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
we'll welcome you with open arms. you should try some northern Ontario like Temagami and Peterborough. its beautiful up there.

Hey thanks. I went to Victoria, BC a few years back, I wanted to live there. Holy crap, It was an awesome experience to be there, no one was snooty and slutty, like here in Seattle. I seriously would move there, but I'm too lazy to get a passport
I live in Liverpool, I live 30 seconds from Fernando Torres' house... On a jet.

Paul Mccartney is good friends with my family and gives me Christmas presents.
In/Rainbows
Last edited by Mr. 37 at Mar 7, 2008,
I don't like where I live either. Freakin expensive housing, and everyone here is like stuck up and fake. I wanna move to like Oregon or Canada, but I'm sure getting citizenship is a bitch so moving to another country would be too much of a hassle. Stoooopid California.

Quote by Orlando01
I live in Salinas, Puerto Rico. The most exciting thing here in the last 10 years was when they opened a McDonalds.

At least you can enjoy the little happy meal toys.
Last edited by Melan at Mar 7, 2008,
the sticks sounds nice and sabbath89 you are a bastard for living in my ideal place, lol.

my car, a Jeep Grand Cherokee is 5 years old and only has 16K miles on it and I've driven to florida a couple of times.

I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO!
i live in new york and it sucks.
canadas really nice eh?
i wouldnt mind getting up there actually
do u have pics?
Quote by Melan
I don't like where I live either. Freakin expensive housing, and everyone here is like stuck up and fake. I wanna move to like Oregon or Canada, but I'm sure getting citizenship is a bitch so moving to another country would be too much of a hassle. Stoooopid California.

At least you can enjoy the little happy meal toys.

If you want to move more northwest, don't move to a Seattle suburb, but I approve of living in Seattle, it's fxcking beautiful. But you'd think it's cold as shxt.
I grew up on Long Island, NY and am a graduate of the University of Buffalo.

Canada is amazing, beautiful country.
I live in a town pretty way north in Sweden. Winters are cold as hell, summers are sometimes warm. Right now there's at least like half a meter of snow on my back lawn. The population consists of like 65000 sweds and 15000 turks. It's pretty fun to watch 'em, they got like really old clothes, and then they whip out their brand new cell that costs like 600 $. I have no idea what goes on in their heads.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
You're being sarcastic, right? I live in the opposite situation, sort of. I live in a small town full of people with no interest of the outside world. It sucks for someone like me who is trying to make a successful music career. I would love to be able to walk to places with a lot of people who know more than where to get drugs or what their favorite truck is (we have an odd mix of rednecks and "bad neighborhoods").

'

i'm in a similar situation, theres one music store in town and the nearest guitar center is 50 miles away, but yeah on one side of the town/county theres rednecks but once you get to the complete opposite side of town theres a fork in the road with one side going to the drug dealers and the other side of the road going to restaurants and churches and a hospital.....weird
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Quote by heylookitsfatty
If you want to move more northwest, don't move to a Seattle suburb, but I approve of living in Seattle, it's fxcking beautiful. But you'd think it's cold as shxt.

Seattle....cold?!! bahahahahaha. this winter we've had in Toronto would probably kill you if you think thats cold. currently its -16 without windchill outside.
Quote by heylookitsfatty
I said someone from California would think Seattle's cold, I've never been to Toronto.

oh
Just be glad you don't live in Kingston, man. I love Atlanta. Just go hang out in Five Points.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by heylookitsfatty

If I were to move I'd probably live in a small community or by myself. I don't like crowded areas so big cities are a . Unfortunately I have a crappy job and a car to pay off so I'm stuck here for a while.
Quote by dpv

wtf?

mate, everyone wants what they don't have. You'd fucking love where I live, it's not exactly a cabin on a mountain, but if you wants to get anywhere in under half an hour you have to drive. It's not bad, we have decent pubs, but until i can learn to drive, no train stations and a bus every 2 hours fucking sucks

I dont like precisely where I live, but the general area (Hertfordshire UK, north to be specific (that's north of London for non-UK)) is actually very very nice, i couldn't really have asked for a better place to be born
Quote by dpv

wtf?

Like, downtown? Ouch. I run through there for concerts and the like, and while travelling, but aside from the Varsity, there really isn't much worth living there for, is there?
If you're gonna move to Canada from anywhere south.. Vancouver, Victoria, or Halifax are definitely the places to go. Toronto and Montreal are awesome cities but it's too freaking cold..
I live in the desert....
I hate you all. The desert sucks, theres nowhere to go, and nothing to do.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Melan
If I were to move I'd probably live in a small community or by myself. I don't like crowded areas so big cities are a . Unfortunately I have a crappy job and a car to pay off so I'm stuck here for a while.

That's cool, I didn't say you had to of course haha, but your choice.
I live in a neighborhood with no stores, but all my friends live within it, so i can walk to there house, but the nearest store is a 20 minute walk, no sidewalks, walkin all on the side of the road. But it's only like a 4 minute car ride. But none of my friends can drive yet.
I live in Riverside, CA. It's like if Kentucky, Beverly Hills, and some parts of L.A. had an illegitimate love child that was tossed in the sh*ttiest part of California. I really don't like living in So Cal, tbh. I plan to go to the University of Helsinki in Finland in 09. So we'll see how that goes.
Page 1 of 3