hello everyone, i bought a electric pocket scale, and i need to calibrate it, SADLY i have nothing that weights 500 grams, does anybody know ANYTHING that weights 500 grams so i can use it and calibrate it, please and thank you.
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
An empty bottle filled up until it weighs 500 grams.

edit: but I spose you'd need a scale to do that.

500mls of water weighs 500 grams but you'd need to take into account that the bottle has mass too.
Quote by freedoms_stain
A bottle filled up until it weighs 500 grams.

Fixed, dumbass.
so i should do the water bottle thign?
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
but the weight need to be fixed, please? any help its EXTREMELY important
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
yes, zero the scale whilst the empty bottle is on it..... then fill the bottle with 500 mls of water and set the scale at 500 grams sneaky.........
Quote by saulhudsonslash
but the weight need to be fixed, please? any help its EXTREMELY important

You can't do it without either a full pack of food that weighs 500g, a weight (say dumb-bell) that weighs 500g or another scale so you can measure out something else that weighs 500g 1st.

Quote by metalimaster
yes, zero the scale whilst the empty bottle is on it..... then fill the bottle with 500 mls of water and set the scale at 500 grams sneaky.........

edit, or you can do this:
Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Good Now Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck