So, this thread is about those pizza places, chinese, whatever that is only or mostly found in your area. Share favourite foods, stories, anything like that.

I'm about to chow down on some chinese food from a local delivery place, i've been eating it for years and it has never steered me wrong.
The Varsity is a fast-food dealio exclusive to Georgia. They have righteous hot dogs, and if you ever drive through Atlanta, I advise grabbing a bite there.
Ahh... theres a small italian restaurant nearby.

A couple times my dad was drunk and stole beer glasses on the way out.

And this one time, we were in there, and there's this guy totally mackin on the waitress. He finally leaves, and when she came over to our table, she said, "Well now that that loud mother****er is gone, what can I get you?"
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
There's an amazing regional drive-thru burger chain called B-Bops around here. They're cheap too. They have a 1/4 lb. burger combo for like $4.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I live 5 minutes from everywhere.

I know I complain about it a lot, but it sucks, lol.
Quote by sundayserenade
So, this thread is about those pizza places, chinese, whatever that is only or mostly found in your area. Share favourite foods, stories, anything like that.

I'm about to chow down on some chinese food from a local delivery place, i've been eating it for years and it has never steered me wrong.

what did you get? orange chicken and general tso are good.
im hungry.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
theres a real sick place in town called dakine diegos, dakines for short. its like surfer/mexican food. pretty chill. outdoors, across the highway from the beach. they preview a lot of surf movies there too. i managed to find the sign on google, thats it though. if youre ever in the cocoa beach area, hit them up.

(Invalid img)
Quote by 12epi345
what did you get? orange chicken and general tso are good.
im hungry.

Standard chicken fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, and spare ribs. My dad gave up his egg roll to me, so I had 2. I'm stuffed.