Page 1 of 2
LMAO!

I love the reasoning, 'The Egyptians couldn't have known this, SO IT MUST HAVE BEEN ALIENS!'
I really hope that website is a joke. So they rule out that the Egyptians were fairly smart? They rule out coincidence, and then decide that ALIENS did it? At least there's proof ancient Egyptians EXISTED.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by ratmblink123
I really hope that website is a joke. So they rule out that the Egyptians were fairly smart? They rule out coincidence, and then decide that ALIENS did it? At least there's proof ancient Egyptians EXISTED.

Sadly not, I did a Google and found a fair few sites about it.
The fact that the writer of that site uses multiple question marks at the end of a sentence shows his retardation and that of his views.
"drowning in technology"

So apparently aliens can't swim. Notch one win in for humans.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Yeah, a girl in my class to this day believes the pyramids are made of plastic.... not rock, plastic. Because apparently "How could it be rock it's too heavy and where would they get it it's all sand It MUST be plastic" Because you know they can make plastic out of sand ?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
while i believe in aliens, i don't really believe that they came to Earth and deciede to build the pyramids for some underdevelops civilisation.

doesn't really make sense.

EDIT: it's like this one site i found with this guy describing how the human race will evolve to star-fish-like beings. it was all very plausible until the guy stated that he believed that humans will have finished this evolution by 2600, which makes complete sense considering the massive evolution humans have undergone by the last 600 years.
Quote by monkeyguitar78
That website is taking the piss of a very reasonable theory.

Do some research.

Really? Please elaborate. You have my attention.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by somedude01
The fact that the writer of that site uses multiple question marks at the end of a sentence shows his retardation and that of his views.

+1

It's the most retarded theory if ever. I'm sure there is much more evidence to fuel that the Egyptians built the pyramids, rather then aliens.
Quote by IronNecrosis
Yeah, a girl in my class to this day believes the pyramids are made of plastic.... not rock, plastic. Because apparently "How could it be rock it's too heavy and where would they get it it's all sand It MUST be plastic" Because you know they can make plastic out of sand ?

Did you staple her reproductive organs shut??
Quote by CoreysMonster
while i believe in aliens, i don't really believe that they came to Earth and deciede to build the pyramids for some underdevelops civilisation.

doesn't really make sense.

Egypt was one of the more highly developed lands at that time.

There was a time, I know it's hard to hear, but there was an actual period of time where people lived without electricity, computers, interwebs, and UG.

Quote by hethamulburton
Egypt was one of the more highly developed lands at that time.

There was a time, I know it's hard to hear, but there was an actual period of time where people lived without electricity, computers, interwebs, and UG.

i know, but still... if you were an alien capable of interstellar flight, why would you build some rock pyramids? why not something more obvious, like a map to the solar system, made out of rock?
Second piece of evidence:
The big dark shape on the upper left of this diagram is the great pyramid. If you look at the compass rose in the bottom right, you can see that the pyramid is lined up exactly with the magnetic North Pole, a difference of only 16 minutes, or some absurdly small number like that (there are 60 minutes in one degree). COINCIDENCE? How could the Egyptians possibly have built their pyramid facing the exact magnetic North Pole without even having a compass? FYI, a compass was not invented for a few thousand years after the ancient Egyptians were long gone? IS THAT LIKELY????

This is how it really worked: Those aliens, abundant in their knowledge and drowning in technology, came along and using their compasses, they landed on earth and found the actual magnetic north and south poles. THEN THEY BUILT THE PYRAMIDS!

Rofl.

If it is lined up perfectly with the magnetic north pole now, then it clearly wasn't lined up with it thousands of years ago, considering the magnetic north pole moves several miles a year...
Quote by CoreysMonster
i know, but still... if you were an alien capable of interstellar flight, why would you build some rock pyramids? why not something more obvious, like a map to the solar system, made out of rock?

Perhaps that's what it is, oooooo!
Quote by CoreysMonster

I don't know if I'd call it a map, but people have been plotting the solar system for a couple thousand years now.

Maybe it is because there was no electricity and UG back then they simply had time to measure it all out. Pyramids don't impress me enough to be like... XENU!!!

please let that website be a joke. thats the worst reasoning ive ever heard "the egyptians couldn't have known so it must have been the aliens!"
Quote by heylookitsfatty
Did you staple her reproductive organs shut??

No I just laughed and let the whole class know how dumb she is, then they all laughed and she cut herself and she died. The end. Nahh everybody just laughed
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
If by Aliens you mean Jews then.....

please excuse my berating of my own culture.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
It's actually plausible, but that website is a joke.

EDIT:
Quote by Les Paul Ell
**** man, your display picture thing is freaking me out!

Anyway, I just googled this whole Alien Pyramid business and found a page which sounds a lot more realistic. http://www.thekeyboard.org.uk/Who%20built%20the%20pyramids.htm

Here's another good one http://www.netscientia.com/egypt.html
Last edited by cubs at Mar 7, 2008,
Quote by Jackal58
Really? Please elaborate. You have my attention.

I'm going to be considerably brief because quite frankly, I don't think many of the young people of UG are open minded enough to listen to this theory seriously - as seen by their responses to this thread already. And, I also haven't researched this in quite a while, so I might be a bit rusty

Take for example the Great Pyramid.

Anybody who knows anything about the Ancient Egyptians knows that they documented just about everything they did. The majority of the pyramids were documented at one point or another; however the Great Pyramid was not. Instead the Egyptians wrote about the sky opening and light coming from above - and included in their hieroglyphics are images that portray what we know as the traditional UFO & alien figure. (Now don't call me crazy yet).

Now, say that the egyptians did create the Great Pyramid. The question is - How?

They couldn't have dragged the stone through the sand, despite how many people were hauling it, because the stones would become wedged in the sand.
They could have used a ramp ..... but the ramp would have taken more material than the pyramid itself.
And these stones are PERFECTLY in place - in 1970, Japanese scientists tried to reconstruct a smaller scale pyramid and they found it was impossible to do using the same tools the Egyptians used.

They could not cut the stones from the bedrock - they needed jackhammers.
They could not ferry the stone over the river using a primative barge - they needed to use a modern one.
They needed bulldozers and trucks to haul the stones across the sand.
And then, when they finally tried assembling the pyramid, they could not position the stones accurately - they had to use helicopters.
Finally, they could not bring the four walls together to a point.

This model was only 60 feet. The Great Pyramid is 481 feet high.

The fact is, while it might seem silly to beleive that some beings from outer space constructed these pyrmaids - it's even more mind boggling to think of how they could have been made otherwise.

I'm am by no means saying that yes aliens built the pyramids - I'm just saying not to shut down the possability so quickly.
Quote by Fuzzbox91
If by Aliens you mean Jews then.....

please excuse my berating of my own culture.

No amount of retarted green faces will add up to how perfect that funny was.

Looks like a crappy attempt at being funny and contraversial. I could be wrong, they could just be complete idiots.
In/Rainbows
Quote by monkeyguitar78
Instead the Egyptians wrote about the sky opening and light coming from above - and included in their hieroglyphics are images that portray what we know as the traditional UFO & alien figure. (Now don't call me crazy yet).

Show us a picture of this if you have one, i'm interested.
I can think of one good reason why aliens would have come here and build the pyramids. It's so they could come back a few thousand years later and laugh their asses(assuming they have them) off at us arguing over who built them.
Or then again, maybe it was the Egyptians keeping the peasantry busy while the fields were innundated.
This theory has been around for quite a while and has many adherents. But simply, especially with new findings, it's become even less plausible then it sounds. Sorry, I can't state specifics but I remember reading up on it a long time ago. It's an all but debunked theory.

There was a guy(I think in England) that said he had figured out the mystery of pyramid construction and built his house with stone-henge like stones and made chairs out of boulders and stuff supposedly with no help or machinery. Of course the "best" proof was a couple of teenagers who said they saw boulders floating in the air. I want what they were on. Still, building a house from boulders in the cover of darkness, still cool.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
wasn't there a religion someone posted on here a long while back where they thought we all came from aliens and a bunch of other random ****?
It was actually the Yautja that influenced pyramids.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
What's with the rise of the conspiracy threads lately?

What we know so far, the world will end in 2012, and the aliens built the pyramids, whats next?

*tinfoil hat*
Page 1 of 2