I want to get that Michael ammot tone and at the same time a BRUTAL tone as well like a dimebag or death metal tone.What pedal with give me them?

So far I have a Dime distrotion,Korg 100, and a krank amp.
You should be alright with what's on the amp mate.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
actually, no, built-in effects are rarely better than good pedals.

for the 'brutal' crunch you're looking for, go for a Digitech 'Death Metal' pedal. I mean, the damn thing's called 'Death Metal'. you can't get closer than that.

honestly, getting that tone to get nice 'n heavy is all in the EQ. don't boost your mids, the pedal does that for you, but give it a little extra 32 and a little extra 16. son, that s*** will scream. mmm mmm good.
I will call you out from shelter burn your wings and learn their letters
He has a Krank. He wants a Dime sound. I think he'll be able to get it.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
He will be able to get Brutal but dime's tone will be a stretch. Dime used alot of rack gear and a few pedals plus SS Randalls to get his tone. The only reason his Kranks sounded close when he was with Damageplan was because A) he wasn't using Kranks lol ( he had the kranks onstage but his randalls behind the stage) and B)If he did in his last days he was using all of his old rack gear on the amp...

http://www.damageplan-jp.com/ Check out that site if you want to see the gear he was using in damageplan. Pretty much the same stuff from his pantera days but switch up the amps a little...
is there a good pedal that can 1) Switch from acoustic to OD in one push 2) has crazy effects
3) can do deep metal and more gain drive punk sounds last but not least 4) wont go nuclear on my wallet?
Quote by Godsmack_IV
ur so cool rockhard182

Quote by Phill-Rock
There's always a time and a place for domestic violence.

Quote by recklessnick
i diy all my orgasms.
DIY PONX FTW!
Quote by twocenttip
actually, no, built-in effects are rarely better than good pedals.

for the 'brutal' crunch you're looking for, go for a Digitech 'Death Metal' pedal. I mean, the damn thing's called 'Death Metal'. you can't get closer than that.

honestly, getting that tone to get nice 'n heavy is all in the EQ. don't boost your mids, the pedal does that for you, but give it a little extra 32 and a little extra 16. son, that s*** will scream. mmm mmm good.

That is not true man.... And what effects are you talking about? Distortion? Quality amp distortion, more notably quality tube amp distortion is more widely preferred and used over analogue or digital distortion devices....

And he has a Krank dude...
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded