Page 1 of 3
I was suspended for a week today for calling my pregnant teacher a cum guzzling cxnt.
She then proceeded to cry her eyes out. I'm happy with myself, but at the same time, I'm a complete ass. Suggestions for what to do to pass the time are welcome, and insults to me for calling my bitch teacher that.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

start a thread about it
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
What the hell dude, thats a nasty thing to say lol. Way to be a douche. Pass the time by learning to respect other people.
We're only strays.
Quote by heylookitsfatty
I was suspended for a week today for calling my pregnant teacher a cum guzzling cxnt.
She then proceeded to cry her eyes out. I'm happy with myself, but at the same time, I'm a complete ass. Suggestions for what to do to pass the time are welcome, and insults to me for calling my bitch teacher that.

definitely the best thing ive read all night. its march break where i am, so if you lived here it wouldn't have happened lol. the best way to spend your time is to go to walmart or something, buy an air rifle, or pellet gun and pop a few cans. its a lot of fun when you're real bored.
That is a pretty douche like thing to say..lol.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
"Hell yeah, I'm suspended" just shows me that there's something wrong with you. Being out of school is cool, but doing it for punishment sucks (since all your friends are still in school). Also, you're clearly an idiot for calling your teacher that (if she's pregnant, there's a good chance that she doesn't suck d1ck )

But yeah, play guitar, screw around, eat a lot, sleep all day, do what everyone does when they get suspended.

But I have to ask... Why did your teacher deserve this?
Quote by NFFC_1865
youre well cooooooooooool.

I didn't do it to be cool. Stupid lady yelled at me for falling asleep Took me a few minutes to wake up, then I'm like, "What the fxck bitch", and she's all, "Watch your mouth little boy!!". Then I called her that.
Quote by Eddy372

*removed until i can confirm that its legal*

*please someone warn me if i will get in trouble for this so i can take it down if it breaks rules*
Last edited by DaStrat0blast3r at Mar 7, 2008,
Quote by heylookitsfatty
I didn't do it to be cool. Stupid lady yelled at me for falling asleep Took me a few minutes to wake up, then I'm like, "What the fxck bitch", and she's all, "Watch your mouth little boy!!". Then I called her that.

So HOW exactly did she deserve it? Falling asleep is against school rules, so is unprovokedly swearing at your teacher.
Quote by synpet713192
"Hell yeah, I'm suspended" just shows me that there's something wrong with you. Being out of school is cool, but doing it for punishment sucks (since all your friends are still in school). Also, you're clearly an idiot for calling your teacher that (if she's pregnant, there's a good chance that she doesn't suck d1ck )

But yeah, play guitar, screw around, eat a lot, sleep all day, do what everyone does when they get suspended.

But I have to ask... Why did your teacher deserve this?

My dumb self doesn't need teh skoolz.

I felt she needed to, stupid chick was yelling at me, plus she's a bible thumper
Quote by Jimmyyoung
She obviously didn't guzzle all of it..

Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by heylookitsfatty

Dude for real, you are officially a douche. I take back what I said about respecting people. Spend the time severing your vocal chords.
We're only strays.
Maternal stress can cause problems in foetuses. You're twice the asshole you think you are.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Eddy372

haha

still man... you shouldnt say that to a teacher... you crossed the line between funny and doucheness
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Dude for real, you are officially a douche. I take back what I said about respecting people. Spend the time severing your vocal chords.

I will, and I look foward to it.
Your story, much like your attitude, is terrible.

Pass the time by doing the world a favor and shoot yourself.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
Quote by heylookitsfatty

Shouldn't have been sleeping in the first place.
While you're suspended:
1. Get some sleep, to prevent this in the future.
2. Play guitar.
3. Call your teacher after school is out, and let her know how sorry you are for calling her that. (Only if you mean it)
4. Reevaluate your life.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Hell yeah, you're cool. How about you take more time to not fall asleep in class and give your teacher some respect?

EDIT: O H4Y GUizE I r MARCH 08er eYe KAN B D0UCH3 2 MAH TEECHR RNT I K3WL?
Last edited by FireandFlames at Mar 7, 2008,
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r

*please someone warn me if i will get in trouble for this so i can take it down if it breaks rules*

Wow lol so now theres going to be a flood of various fruits, with mouths MS painted on them and paraphrased captions to. AWESOME.
We're only strays.
Quote by sSyLc
Maternal stress can cause problems in foetuses. You're twice the asshole you think you are.

Then I've succeeded at my personal doucheness. High score!!
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
*posts unfinny pear*

I think you already know.
I've been here since '04.

wow you are a retard.
Quote by Phe4rTheGod

awww...talkin shit tryin to defend a fagband??? how cute...fuck opeth...lamb of god is what makes metal these days...they are what pantera was in the 80's and 90's...prickfuck...talk shit...

Quote by Mexican Militia
Your story, much like your attitude, is terrible.

Pass the time by doing the world a favor and shoot yourself.

Yeah. Don't kill yourself, though, just buy a fully automatic BB gun and have at your throat with it. May teach you not to speak.
Quote by sSyLc

nevermind, now THAT is the funniest thing i've read all night.
hahaha...theres a teacher i had last year (the fat, pregnant **** was such a douche) that I would have liked to do that to...
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Quote by heylookitsfatty
Then I've succeeded at my personal doucheness. High score!!

Dude, come on. Honestly, you need to grow up or you'll just end up getting into more trouble later on in life.
Quote by ratmblink123
Shouldn't have been sleeping in the first place.
While you're suspended:
1. Get some sleep, to prevent this in the future.
2. Play guitar.
3. Call your teacher after school is out, and let her know how sorry you are for calling her that. (Only if you mean it)
4. Reevaluate your life.

Reevaluate?? You mean born again?? Crazy guy haha.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
its not the pear though. its just a mouth. will it still get me busted?

i've been hearing A LOT about a certain pear that you get banned for if you post it. what's the pear, and WHY IS IT SOOO BAD??
TS is an insensitive idiot
/thread

That pretty much sums things up yeah?
now gtfo muh internets
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Page 1 of 3