Hello's again i got 600$ bucks i want a new amp. I want the sound like avenged sevenfold three days grace trivium etc. Avenged Sevenfold especially! Id actually like a tube amp cause i know their tones are fuller. Id like a half stack but i guess combo would be ok... i wouldnt be opposed to be a really good SS. Yeah so whats a good one for that type =D
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
You should Sell your GT-8 and one of your guitars and use the other 600 to buy a mesa Single rectifer. OR you could just get a used peavey 5150.
lmao, every amp thread, someone has to recommend either a valveking or a valvetronix.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
Try to find a mesa boogie rectifier series amp used on ebay. thoses things are gain machines, they pump out gain like mexicans pump gas.
Why on EARTH would you go with a hybrid with 600 bucks? Bad advice people.

Stay away from any solid state/ hybrid amps.

Look for Bugeras, B-52 AT series, and used Mesa F-30/50

To the guy above me, I highly doubt you'll ever find a Recto at $600 dollars on eBay (last bid)
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by Silky Smooth
Used 5150's the best bet

Especially if you like cutting high gain

I dont see a point in getting a used 5150 over a new Bugera 6262.

The Bugera will have the same, if not better, distortion, and it supposedly has MUCH better cleans.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Yeah those bugeras look nice, you could find a used 5150 combo but it would prolly be at least 600. And i chose my triple xxx over the bugera cause there's really not much info on the bugera's and i don't kno about the quality until more people buy them. And my xxx is great for metal, plus i like the clean channel too tho its no fender of course lol.
Yeah their nice

But theres reason why most of those extremely heavy bands still use 5150's.
For $600, I'd highly recommend against getting a modeling amp. Besides, your coming off a Line 6 so it's time to move up.

Have you considered Traynor? They have cleans close to Fender and overdrive close to Marshall.

I'd recommend the YCV line.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH

SBN Lil' Eagle
Boss MT-2

Peavey Windsor Studio
Quote by irish_hooligan
vow valvetronix 100w, it does everything

Not for his price range, with the money he's dishin', he could grab a used 5150, which would be great for him, or a Valveking with a TS.