Poll: What do you do in the shower? (you may choose more than one)
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you do in the shower? (you may choose more than one)
fap
261 45%
dance
72 13%
sing
254 44%
...i just wash
315 55%
i don't shower
38 7%
other? (specify)
93 16%
Voters: 574.
Page 1 of 5
most people spend about 10 minutes a day in the shower. this adds up to more than an hour a week. so what do you do with all this time, besides wash?
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Piss.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
you're gonna get a thousand faps i bet
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
pretty much all of the above. (make it a multi option poll) also what the hell was up with that last thread you just made?

but ya, make the poll so you can choose more than one option.
EDIT: nvm, i didnt read the thing at the top.
Well first I pee, regardless if I peed before I got in the shower, then I start filling it up and sit on the floor since I'm the only one that uses that bathroom. I then proceed to relax.

O and fap too btw
Quote by Bubban
Piss.

I can't help myself but I always piss. It's just natural :P
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
I have enough problems washing my hair in 10 minutes.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Xplozive
I can't help myself but I always piss. It's just natural :P

There's no greater feeling than pissing in the shower, you just feel so free.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
i take a 20 minute shower. i know that ridiculous, but the warm water feels really good on my back so i just stand there for a while.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by sneaky_snake
Well first I pee, regardless if I peed before I got in the shower, then I start filling it up and sit on the floor since I'm the only one that uses that bathroom. I then proceed to relax.

O and fap too btw

dude that was uncanny how similar that is to my morning routine! do you ever fall asleep in the shower in the morning if you've got some extra time. when i get up to go to school, im usually so tired that i can't even stand in the shower, and i just lay down and fall asleep. sometimes i wake up because my face is underwater and i'm about to drown, and other times i wake up because the water is getting cold. so ya....my morning routine is t3h BaLlz
Why is pissing not an option all to itself?

Anyway... there's my answer.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
well i actually shower for about half an hour, twice daily. so that adds up to 7 hours a week.

i bathe obviously. i dont fap, too messy. anyone whos done it in the shower knows what i mean. i sing, i hang out in there and just chill. also, every morning i just spend time under the hot water praying thanks to God for the day and hoping itll be a good one. a good way to start the day id say.
Quote by funkbass369
i take a 20 minute shower. i know that ridiculous, but the warm water feels really good on my back so i just stand there for a while.

I do the same but some time I take 30 minute showers, It's useless but I like it.
Quote by funkbass369

Only 20? Depends on the morning, but I'm usually in there for 15-30 minutes. Usually it's because I'm half-asleep though.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by thundrstruk891
well i actually shower for about half an hour, twice daily. so that adds up to 7 hours a week.

i bathe obviously. i dont fap, too messy. anyone whos done it in the shower knows what i mean. i sing, i hang out in there and just chill. also, every morning i just spend time under the hot water praying thanks to God for the day and hoping itll be a good one. a good way to start the day id say.

i take the time to clean up my messes. :]
Quote by sloppyjoe24
I do some heavy duty thinking

+1
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
I just think.
Most of the time I get distracted by it, and just stand there.

I r stressed.
Quote by Bubban
There's no greater feeling than pissing in the shower, you just feel so free.

True, I usually just go no hands but then it goes on the walls etc. haha
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
fap is the first option in the poll, therefore the first thing you typed in, therefore the first thing you thought of, therefore what you do.

just call me Ace Ventura
what the hell is fap lmao ?

i dont shower i bath but if i feel a turtlehead coming i just do it in the bath then mash it up down the drain.
Quote by SweetBabyJames1

i dont shower i bath but if i feel a turtlehead coming i just do it in the bath then mash it up down the drain.

Wacking the Weasel
Bashing your Bishop
Spanking the monkey
ect...

Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
i know what you're talking about....there is some sort of bizarre reaction between water and jizz that causes jizz to get.....how can i put this.........hard, yet flaky, yet sticky, and afterwards very itchy and irritating. definitely a mess.

sigged.
Last edited by ANTHRAX† at Mar 7, 2008,
Quote by thundrstruk891

i know what you're talking about....there is some sort of bizarre reaction between water and jizz that causes jizz to get.....how can i put this.........hard, yet flaky, yet sticky, and afterwards very itchy and irritating. definitely a mess.

edit:

Quote by SweetBabyJames1

I did that once when i was little.....thats nasty **** to still be doing dude....
Quote by SweetBabyJames1

Sigged.
Quote by Xplozive
True, I usually just go no hands but then it goes on the walls etc. haha

who else got that incredible image in their head?
theres a huge bottle of skin lotion in my bathroom and its great for some quality fapping time.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by SweetBabyJames1

my new favorite thread.
Quote by severed head
who else got that incredible image in their head?

did your image involve an explosion, a squirell, and a papaya? because if not it should have. that was an awesome image.
Quote by Fuzzbox91
theres a huge bottle of skin lotion in my bathroom and its great for some quality fapping time.

axe body wash is the way to go.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
I do some heavy duty thinking

Same here. I sorta just stare off into space, thinking about what ever. And I sway slowly side to side.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by funkbass369

I also take 20 min showers, but I'm not just standing there. I just have really thick, heavy hair that takes forever to shampoo, and foreverer to condition. And forevererest to rinse each time.

I used to take 45 minutes and barely do anything.
Page 1 of 5