this was originally going to be a lead guitar melody over a clean part but i decided to go with a full blown guitar solo instead. its not that long but i plan to add to it. just want to get some opinions on the way it is now though, so i know if i should change anything.

leave a link to your thing when ur done please

btw this is highly influenced by Megadeth's Good mourning black friday, and Randy Rhoads' general soloing style(dave and randy are heavy influences) along with testaments over the wall.

its pretty epic sounding.
Attachments:
Solo.zip
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Last edited by British_Steal at Mar 8, 2008,
weeee. Hello british seal . Ok the clean part i like very much. The solo its self is dope man!. Gj ending is good. Since your adding on to this may i suggest a dual guitar maybe. And also keep using that clean throughout the solo cause it willcompliment the solo more hehe. 9/10 keep it up
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library
Hmm.

the acoustic part was really good. was a bit sad to see it go when the soloing came it D:

The solo itself was good. you might want to take it easy on the triplets. i lost the beat somewhere along the way.

You might have over done it on the shredding a bit too. slow down here and there, speed up. but i guess it depends on what song you put it in.

Either way i'll give it an 8/10

Good job ^_^

Here's mine if you'd like.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=803741
ya i did over do the shredding. gonna have to fix some of that also
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Very very very pretty cleans, it made me sad to see it leave. Add a bit of clean bluesy solo to the clean before throwing my senses into a blender of notes. It is a bit straight forward, the notes don't have much emotion though. Good rhythm and stuff also.

C4C? In my sig
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
cha
these guys thikn slow
i saw the emotion in the notes
it was great
needs hella more though
wayy to short

and ya know its not the solo that makes it epic its the rythm so when you write more dont get lazy on that

but great job so far 10/10 solo in the works
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold