Well, I'm guessing the 410 would give you more bottom end so if you play metal or heavy rock that'd be the better choice, if you play classic rock or blues, I'm guessing you'd prefer the 212
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
^Actually, the 410 will probably have LESS bass, since 10's lacks bass compared to 12s. Also the 212 will be MUCH lighter (more like less heavy), but still.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
There's no great difference. 10's have a little more of an attack to them, but it's subtle. They probably spread the sound around a little better, but that could be compensated for by simply putting the 2x12 on a stand.

I'd go with the 2x12 for a couple reasons. First, it's gonna be a little smaller, lighter, and easier to get around. Second, if you ever want to upgrade the speakers you'll have a much wider variety of 12's to choose from, and replacing two speakers will be less expensive than replacing four.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by Gabel
^Actually, the 410 will probably have LESS bass, since 10's lacks bass compared to 12s. Also the 212 will be MUCH lighter (more like less heavy), but still.

I must have been thinking of 412's, my bad
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
^ Not really.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.