I wrote this in my blog, but i would like to share this one.

Haha... The Talent Show Story

Three days ago it was announced that their was going to be a talent show. I almost signed up but didn’t since it was such short notice I knew it was not going to be organized. Well, today I see some friends who decided to play a seven nation army cover. It inspired me since it was from one day to the other. so I ran up to the principal's office and begged for permission to go to my house to get my guitar to play for the talent show, she finally gave in and gave me permission since I live 5 minutes away walking. I went running home as fast as I could, went up stairs and packed up my gear and went running back to the school. By then my shoulder was in pain from carrying the guitar and my amp on one side, I got to the gym and said to my people I would be playing. They asked me "what song?" and I was like "I don’t know"
I had until 12:30 to think of a song to play it was 12:00. I was cautious in my choice and was battleling on Welcome to the jungle or you're beautiful.
After a debate with some of my friends I decided on your beautiful just to play safe. I was going to be the last person on. So I went to the back of the gym plugged in my amp, my guitar and my headphones and started jamming away. It was about 1:30 and I still wasn’t on. my friend who plays the drums came up said hey, lets go to the music room and make a drum set with the marching band's equipment, we quickly went to the room and he set up some drums on some chairs and we started to jam out on smells like teen spirit. It was 1:50 and the bell rang...and School was out

the talent show was over. We didn’t play, the opposing band didn’t play, and Christopher didn’t sing Sean Kingston's beautiful girl. I went over ask what would be done. And she said next Friday we will play. So we decided to practice after school and we soon discovered we were addicted to the public. If their wasn’t a public of a bunch of 6th graders worshiping us. we would be bored. So we are now in process of learning green day;s warning.

Behind the gym
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
Oh berger, that talent show was the ****tiest rite? oh by the way UG users, I was gonna play in that talent show, I was in that "OPPOSING BAND" hahah BERGER! that sounded like if we were ENEMIES!. I got really pissed cuz it made me waste my fudging time, they didnt manage their time 90 mins for 35 presentations, it sux cuz i brought my gear, and the worst part, we didnt get to see Chris singin beautiful girls!

I wont play for any type of talent show
hahahaha... its just to spice up the story! makes it sound cooler >.>.... hahaha
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
como asi ke lo boto? si es la verdad! ahahahaha
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░