its been a while since that last ones been here and it did pretty well so ill make a new one. wats up pit?
March break has just started here and I have no idea how to occupy my time for a whole week, it's the first day and I'm already incredibly bored.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I have no ****ing money. Beer, weed and Subway are too damn expensive.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I'm tired and it's only11:34 PM. Listening to some crazy classical players and waiting for a movie to sync on my Zune until I go pwn it up on some Cod4
Quote by RPGoof
I'm tired and it's only11:34 PM. Listening to some crazy classical players and waiting for a movie to sync on my Zune until I go pwn it up on some Cod4

nicee
how much memory does the movies take up?
ive been wanting to put a full length movie on my sansa.
I'm sick, somehow I got mono, so I'll just lay low for the next week or so. Already went to the doctor.
And I'm wondering where my mom put my iTunes Gift Card, cuz i have about 13 songs I wanna download, and I don't do the whole illegal thing.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Anyone got suggestions for any good movies I could watch?
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

tired, bored, and wanting to play guitar, but the parents are asleep
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34

Fight Club (if you haven't seen it already)
Citizen Kane
Rear Window
Three Kings

Sorry, not much of a movie buff
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by severed head
nicee
how much memory does the movies take up?
ive been wanting to put a full length movie on my sansa.

The movies I have are either 700 MB or 1.4 GB initially depending on lenght, but I have to convert the files before I sync, so It's ~420 MB (I convert to mp4 from .avi)
I bought these movies legally btw
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34

the day after tomarrow, the exorcist, fight club, and supertroopers were all great movies.
I'm just waiting for like 20 mins till south park is on. And I'm also pumped for SSBB tomorrow.
Quote by severed head
the day after tomarrow, the exorcist, fight club, and supertroopers were all great movies.

+1 for Starship Troopers. Loved that movie, it'll satisfy any lust for straight up violence
The Pit. The Movie.
5 bucks says theguitarist will close this in a few moments, give or take a few hours.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by RPGoof
The movies I have are either 700 MB or 1.4 GB initially depending on lenght, but I have to convert the files before I sync, so It's ~420 MB (I convert to mp4 from .avi)
I bought these movies legally btw

so an hour and a half movie would only take up like 1.5 GB?
i could prob just take a movie i already own and stick it on there.
Quote by darkstar2466
5 bucks says theguitarist will close this in a few moments, give or take a few hours.

im pretty sure the last one got several hundred posts in.
I think an hour and a half movie could be 700 MB... depends on which way you get the movie. Torrents and DVDs are different. I used torrents. Legally. O_o.
The only 1.4GB movie I had was over 2 hours long, and split into two movie files.

And as long as this topic doesn't turn into a spam festival, I don't think it should be closed
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I'm just waiting for like 20 mins till south park is on. And I'm also pumped for SSBB tomorrow.

wats ssbb?
Quote by severed head

Seen all of them.

Quote by Spay
Fight Club (if you haven't seen it already)
Citizen Kane
Rear Window
Three Kings

Sorry, not much of a movie buff

Hmm...I haven't seen Rear Window and Three Kings, could I get some info on them?
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3

Quote by RPGoof
I think an hour and a half movie could be 700 MB... depends on which way you get the movie. Torrents and DVDs are different. I used torrents. Legally. O_o.
The only 1.4GB movie I had was over 2 hours long, and split into two movie files.

And as long as this topic doesn't turn into a spam festival, I don't think it should be closed

legally stealing? lol
Well ive been sanding my old squier strat, its sanded down to wood now, I'm going to paint an Australian flag on it, but.. I dont have any money to buy the paint, so.. Im going looking for a job again tomorrow
HI
Quote by ratmblink123
I'm sick, somehow I got mono, so I'll just lay low for the next week or so. Already went to the doctor.
And I'm wondering where my mom put my iTunes Gift Card, cuz i have about 13 songs I wanna download, and I don't do the whole illegal thing.

its not illigal if u dont get caught
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
Seen all of them.

Hmm...I haven't seen Rear Window and Three Kings, could I get some info on them?

Rear Window is by Alfred Hitchcock. A photographer (Jimmy Stewart) has broken both his legs and is confined to a suburban appartment with a large rear view window to gaze out into the naighborhood. He finds nothing better to do then to spy on his naighbors, and he soon finds that a murder might have occured, or perhaps it was his just in his imagination. Great movie. Also features Grace Kelly before she became a Princess (literally)

Three Kings is about the first Gulf War. It has a great noir tone and I'm surprised it wasn't a classic. Great detailed action sequences.
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by StratPat
Well ive been sanding my old squier strat, its sanded down to wood now, I'm going to paint an Australian flag on it, but.. I dont have any money to buy the paint, so.. Im going looking for a job again tomorrow

nice
i painted a school acoustic for my school once. it was terrible
it was red and black zakk wylde style
it was going to be a dime tribute but the teacher didnt want 'dimebag' written on it.
little did i kno i couldve written abott darrell. o well
Quote by Spay
Rear Window is by Alfred Hitchcock. A photographer (Jimmy Stewart) has broken both his legs and is confined to a suburban appartment with a large rear view window to gaze out into the naighborhood. He finds nothing better to do then to spy on his naighbors, and he soon finds that a murder might have occured, or perhaps it was his just in his imagination. Great movie. Also features Grace Kelly before she became a Princess (literally)

Three Kings is about the first Gulf War. It has a great noir tone and I'm surprised it wasn't a classic. Great detailed action sequences.

Thanks, I just need something to do to stay sane.
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3