Buying new Gear soon. Im pretty set on getting a Epi LP Standard but im not sure what amp...

- i play punk/rock ( from paramore to the devil wears prada)
- i can spend in the $250 area
- not sure if i want a tube or SS
roland cube or vox valvetronix
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Something Marshall!!
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
^ The only Marsall's in his price range are MG's. MG's = Bad.

Probably a Vox Valvetronix
Crate V8 Palomino
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
What about a Epiphone Valve Half Stack Jr.??? With a ds-1 would that give me a good punk/rock sound? I dont want nothing too bluesy sounding.... Or maybe even a blackheart....
I'd suggest you get a tube amp. Guitar Center is practically giving away the Palomino V16. It's just outside of your price range, but it's an incredible value. The comparable Fender Blues Jr sells for $200 more. The Palomino is also a little gainier, better for your Paramour-type stuff. Put a Bad Monkey OD pedal in front of it, and you'll be all set. My son has one. Enough power to play his school auditorium.

The amp is about 80% of your tone. If your guitar's passable for the moment, I'd invest in this amp and pedal now, and hold off a bit on the guitar. I promise you'll be glad you did.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.