Wash out with different flavor Sobe. It will come out

Positive + Positive=Negative. Simple Math
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Quote by Cowslayer
Wash out with different flavor Sobe. It will come out

So, 1+1= 0
Quote by Regression
So, 1+1= 0

Pfft. 0 is the absence of Negative and positive numbers so therefore it is half negative and half positive. Geez. Some people can be so stoopid.
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
so 2+2= -4 according to you?

Durr
Quote by MuffinMan

Quote by Kensai
Waiiit...why did you spill sobe on your guitar anyway? Why would someone even drink sobe? It's "So-bad" even I hate my pun.

i think you meant negative x positive = negative, positive with positive is always positive i think, and im like, the retarded kid in my class, im slower than the kid in the other class in the wheelchair that cant speak real words, and tilts to the side kinda funny-like she's always 1-up-ing me damnitt

not the point... if its a problem... donate the guitar to me maybe?
I breathe air.
i was drinking sobe and read this one comment which made a laugh, thus squirting sobe all over guitar.
anyways i took off the strings and wiped off the sobe but its sticky.
any real ideas on what to do?
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by Dead_End

i think you meant negative x positive = negative, positive with positive is always positive i think, and im like, the retarded kid in my class, im slower than the kid in the other class in the wheelchair that cant speak real words, and tilts to the side kinda funny-like she's always 1-up-ing me damnitt

not the point... if its a problem... donate the guitar to me maybe?

The you can never get postive from adding unless at least one number is negative...
Space reserved for cool quotes.
Quote by Dead_End