It would be great if this thread could stick around. Whenever you hear about new punk albums coming out, just post about them in here. Thanks.
I think the Pennywise album is just a reissue; correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote by lavazza
I dunno I just saw it that you can win one for free if you sell your address to myspace or something like that, then I left

No, you can download it for free if you friend Textango on Myspace. You can only download it the first two weeks it's out though.

And no, it's not a reissue.
for any british punk fans:

The filaments have a new band about... with babar luck from king prawn featuring

the band are called "Babylon Whackers"... im not sure when the album and stuff is out... but they have a myspace........ if you dare enter that abomnibal corner of the interweb
someone recommend a few easy songs for me to get to grips with.... I'm new and pretty shitty
(Artist name to be confirmed) will be releasing (album name to be confirmed) in September!

All the hits, all the ones you know!
Dillinger Four supposedly is releasing C I V I L W A R sometime this summer, supposedly, but then again it was due since october '06.
Quote by dookie_dude_
Dillinger Four supposedly is releasing C I V I L W A R sometime this summer, supposedly, but then again it was due since october '06.

I will be very happen when this comes out.
Dissident is recording their first EP right now. It will be ready by June...

<<

>>

I'll buy it.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Joe-Fish
Dissident is recording their first EP right now. It will be ready by June...

<<

>>

I'll buy it.
Who?

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
PMS split is coming out soon.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything