like all the way to level 15. I went on a marathon about a month ago, playing it nonstop on my cell phone, and now i just start on level 15 and beat the whole game like that. i feel like some sort of guru or something.

so is anyone else obsessed with tetris?

(and yes, i made this thread just so i could brag and feel better about myself.)
What do you mean beat Tetris? Like when the palace flies off into space? Because there's well over 15 levels in Tetris and I've made it past that...

EDIT: Ohh, you're talking about the cell phone version. I was talking about the original for the NES.
D:
Signature.
Last edited by Atomic48 at Mar 8, 2008,
You don't beat tetris. Tetris always beats you.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
You don't beat tetris. Tetris always beats you.

In Soviet Russia, Tetris beats you!
D:
Signature.
my version of tetris is just like... tetris. there is no flying palace. the pieces just fall faster until you beat level fifteen and then it gives you your score.

and yes, tetris was invented in russia...
Quote by Atomic48
In Soviet Russia, Tetris beats you!

I was originally going to say that, but it doesn't really make sense, because Tetris always beats you... regardless of your residence.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I didn't think you could beat Tetris. I thought it was just an endless game keeping people from living a normal life.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I never knew there was more than one level. God, I suck.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
i think it's kinda neat (and nerdy) that you realize some techniques for faster speeds, like constantly spinning a piece when it's reached the bottom of the screen so you can make up your mind where to put it, and.... well that's about it. that and some good swapping action.
I've come close on NES. Then my pops took the controller and showed me up by doing it.
So at least I can say I've seen it done.
yeah i think my dad did it about 10 years ago on the orginal game boy played for a couple of days straight
You can't beat cell phone tetris. At least not the version I have. I've gotten to level 25 on it before I accidentally closed it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
well that tears it. what the hell is wrong with these people putting out fifty different versions of tetris? which one is the real one? i wanna beat the honest-to-god original!
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
like all the way to level 15. I went on a marathon about a month ago, playing it nonstop on my cell phone, and now i just start on level 15 and beat the whole game like that. i feel like some sort of guru or something.

so is anyone else obsessed with tetris?

(and yes, i made this thread just so i could brag and feel better about myself.)

i got 1153 lines on my cell phone tetris game
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by wiggyisgreat
That video cannot be real... seriously...

If it is somebody needs a life.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ