Poll: Which era do you belong to?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which era do you belong to?
Before the 50's
0 0%
60's
1 3%
70's
4 14%
80's
7 24%
90's
8 28%
I belong to this generation
9 31%
Voters: 29.
I've always sort of felt that I was born in the wrong generation.
Maybe I was supposed to be an acid head in the 60's or early 70's. Or maybe I should have been a teenager of the 90's era.

As a musician, this feeling is only multiplied ten fold. I can't listen to the radio without getting restless and changing the channel, and needless to say, i'm just so positive that my peers do not understand what that feels like.

Am I the only one? What's your take? Same problem? Which era?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I wish I was born in the 60's and early 70's when all the awesome music like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones were around.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
I think the "I was born in the wrong generation" argument is crap. You wouldn't be able to enjoy the conveniences of today and your access to music before 1990 would have been much more limited than it is now.

I am completely content with being born when I was, and I get to see many great bands finish up their careers.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I think the "I was born in the wrong generation" argument is crap. You wouldn't be able to enjoy the conveniences of today and your access to music before 1990 would have been much more limited than it is now.

I am completely content with being born when I was, and I get to see many great bands finish up their careers.

this is actually a good point. we may not have gotten to sit outside a record store and wait for the new Led Zeppelin album, but we do get to download that stuff for free.....on the internet.....on the computer, and listen to it......on your ipod........portably, but it would definitely be nice to have been there for the real thing.
I definitely ought to have been born 5-10 years earlier. I would've been right in the black/death metal cult era.
I'm a communist. Really.
problem is, the "underground" scene consists of hardcore, which i - and i assume alot of you - don't like. there just aren't any AWESOME new bands coming up