Having lost my copy of mgs2 a while back and wanting to play it i decided to buy a copy of substance. The first copy I bought didn't work at all so I sent it back and got a refund etc. Then purchased another copy from a different seller and the disc, again, doesn't work. Has anyone else had this problem with this game on slimline ps2s?
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
I thought that as well but every other game I have runs fine on it.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by maccas666
When i read "MGS2 Substance" i though you were talking about drugs inside the PS2

LOL me, too xDD...

well maybe your CD is damaged? Try to play it at sum1 else... if not go get your playsation checked =O
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
dude this game is amazing beyond belief. good to see another metal gear fan on UG. you win an E-cookie and a friend request.

and honestly no, my buddy has a slimline and substance and it works perfectly. get your playstation checked
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
dude this game is amazing beyond belief. good to see another metal gear fan on UG. you win an E-cookie and a friend request.

and honestly no, my buddy has a slimline and substance and it works perfectly. get your playstation checked

We should start a "Metal Gear Fan Club" Group
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Snake?! Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.