My band has a battle of the bands coming up soon and we were thinking of doing a cover of Lose Yourself from eminem. We have the parts worked out for our instruments so we figured why not?

My question is, do you think this could go down well or would we be booed off stage?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
If your school is like my school, no body will like it unless you are "ub3r hrdcrx and do a screeemo v3rs10n of it lolololol".
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Tezza_Larks
will the audience be ****s?
If so your guna get booed

not sure what word fits in there, but we live in white suburbia, where the rich kids think theyre gangster, etc.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
no, you get bottled. trust me ive seen it
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I don't think that's a good idea. If you want to do rap though, try the beastie boys or RATM if you want to play something more heavy.
it'd be ok if you did this version of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2NKXSb3n_c
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Depends on what kind of crowd you're playing for...if it's more of a hard rock/metal sorta crowd, it prolly won't go over too well, but if the crowd is more of an average Joe kinda crowd, they may get into it...it's really up to you, dude.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
My friends band does it but they are a bar cover band so people love it
Why not? Give it a go, play whatever you like.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Yea, I went to a battle of the bands type gig once, and one of the bands did a hard rock cover of Hit Me Baby One More Time.
And everyone was heaps enjoying it and singing along, it was great fun
Just enjoy yourselves, and it'll go down well.
Last edited by bloodsugar at Mar 8, 2008,