Page 1 of 2
Quote by Raziel2p
- My DNA
- My fingerprint
- My retina, probably

Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
I've got two bellybuttons.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I once ate raw chicken and wasn't ill.
that must be something.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
I'm the only person I know who constantly wears bandanas

In fact, if I met anyone else who did, I'd probably stop
Un demonio puro que controla su mente
I have a little birthmark that looks like a duck.

And I dislike watermelon. Everyone seems to like it. I don't.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by White Devil

Are you a ninja?

Are you Solid Snake?

Are you a bandit?

Are you a pirate?

Are you a biker?

Are you Rambo?
i have 3 nipples
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by White Devil

What kind of bandannas do you wear, and how do you wear them? I have an awesome one that's really big, so you wear it round your neck. It was on sale somewhere and my mom got it for me, but so many people from my college saw it too, and now everyone wears the exact same bandanna. I haven't worn mine yet, because there are seriously so many people wearing it it looks stupid.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I have a nice hat
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
I have a fear of anything connected to my computer, because I've gotten several shocks off of it

Therefore, I no longer record music on my mixer, I use a full plastic (crap) keyboard and use a wireless mouse. If I want to move the screen, I turn it off at the plug with a pen or something and then move it to where I want.

It's like a ****ing phobia...I actually get all sweaty and scared at the thought of plugging my mixer in, and I've had tech guy after tech guy looking at the computer, there appears to be nothing wrong for THEM
I never let separate food touch on my plate
I eat in a clockwise circle

^I picked those both up from my dad
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I enjoy 18 year old Scotch and discussing Edward Hopper and Holbein, my cultureless friends however, would rather drink cider and steal roadsigns.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Carswell98
I never let separate food touch on my plate
I eat in a clockwise circle

^I picked those both up from my dad

Urgh, when people do that shit of mixing food together. I can't eat something if it has another food on it. Potato is the fucking worst for infesting otherwise perfectly acceptable foodstuffs.

-Matthew Arnold

I have uncommon interests compared to other people my age, like an obsession with choppers and hot-rods, but nothing too unique.

Although i do wear a beanie all the time, even in summer.

EDIT: i also poop in the nude and shower afterwoods...
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Urgh, when people do that shit of mixing food together. I can't eat something if it has another food on it. Potato is the fucking worst for infesting otherwise perfectly acceptable foodstuffs.

glad I'm not the only one who thinks so
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Dinkydaisy

Wrong bitch. Potato is big brother of all other foods, letting them ride along on the journey of flavour that is "Potato & Friends".

For instance:

1. Potato & Corn - WIN.

2. Potato & Less Desirable Vegetables - WIN.

3. Potato & Meat - EPIC WIN.

4. Potato & Semi-Melted Cheese - WINGASM.

5. Potato & Potato - HOLYFUCKINGEPICWINGASMOMG.

6. Potato & Fetus - You'd think two wrongs don't make a right, right? Guess again.
Last edited by soulflyV at Mar 8, 2008,
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Are you a ninja?

Are you Solid Snake?

Are you a bandit?

Are you a pirate?

Are you a biker?

Are you Rambo?

That should be my myspace friend requirements
Quote by soulflyV
Wrong bitch. Potato is big brother of all other foods, letting them ride along on the journey of flavour that is "Potato & Friends".

For instance:

1. Potato & Corn - WIN.

2. Potato & Less Desirable Vegetables - WIN.

3. Potato & Meat - EPIC WIN.

4. Potato & Semi-Melted Cheese - WINGASM.

5. Potato & Potato - HOLYFUCKINGEPICWINGASMONG.

6. Potato & Fetus - You'd think two wrongs don't make a right, right? Guess again.

You dare to openly defy me, bitch?

1. Potato & Corn - Shitty potato texture mixed with kernel coated shit later on.

2. Potato & Less Desirable Vegetables - Potato is the ultimate of undesirable vegetables, therefore there are no lessers.

3. Potato & Meat - Keep that shitty potato away from my animal flesh.

4. Potato & Semi-Melted Cheese - How vile. Cheese on potato? Who the Hell came up with that, Hitler?

5. Potato & Potato - OH MY GOD NO OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE SATAN COPULATED WITH HIMSELF

6. Potato & Fetus - Further proof potato is evil - what kind of vegetable would allow itself to be eaten with fetus? The only food fetus can be eaten with is leek soup.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy

1. Potato & Corn - Shitty potato texture mixed with kernel coated shit later on.

2. Potato & Less Desirable Vegetables - Potato is the ultimate of undesirable vegetables, therefore there are no lessers.

4. Potato & Semi-Melted Cheese - How vile. Cheese on potato? Who the Hell came up with that, Hitler?

5. Potato & Potato - OH MY GOD NO OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE SATAN COPULATED WITH HIMSELF

6. Potato & Fetus - Further proof potato is evil - what kind of vegetable would allow itself to be eaten with fetus? The only food fetus can be eaten with is leek soup.

I could go on and provide and emotionally crippling, devastating counterarguments, but seeing as I have big bowl of mashed potato to go mix with stuff and a bag of potatoes ready to be buttered up and eaten, I will counter your argument the simple way.

You are a woman. Therefore your opinion is void.

Now get to the kitchen and make me a potater sammich!
Potatos are the friendliest of all the vegetables. Look at the Irish civilisation, almost literally built on potatos. I hear that carrots, on the hand, are bastards.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Potatos are the friendliest of all the vegetables. Look at the Irish civilisation, almost literally built on potatos. I hear that carrots, on the hand, are bastards.

are potatos vegetables?
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
they are tubers, which yes, are a branch of the vegetable tree *dodgy metaphor*
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

I DON'T like potatos.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by soulflyV
Does the pope sh\

Stop repressing your potatophiliac tendencies.

You know you love them.

no!

love the world potatophiliac though

you are a potatophile though, and that is much much worse,taking advantage of those young, immature tubers
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Carswell98
no!

you are a potatophile though, and that is much much worse,taking advantage of those young, immature tubers

Well if they didn't dress so sexily I wouldn't, it's not my fault, it's natural ok? I just hope the FBI doesn't seize my harddrive.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Carswell98
no!

I can't help it! You think I like being like this?

Also my condition is much worse than anyone could ever think.

I actually take the young ones home, skin them alive and eat them in front of my family.
I sometimes feel like three people if not more.

It's kinda like amp modeling.
Potatoes are the king of all vegetables. You can bake, mash, fry them. And every way you eat them is amazing.

Mix them with meat, peas, corn whatever the f'ck u want and you have EPIC WIN right there.
Triple Deckers WOOT
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Xplozive
Potatoes are the king of all vegetables. You can bake, mash, fry them. And every way you eat them is amazing.

Mix them with meat, peas, corn whatever the f'ck u want and you have EPIC WIN right there.
Triple Deckers WOOT

You're making me hungry

i can't think of many things weird about me...

i can crack joints in 25 different places...

my eyes get lighter and darker depending on my mood

i can't thing of anything else really.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by AlecMag
You're making me hungry

i can't think of many things weird about me...

i can crack joints in 25 different places...

my eyes get lighter and darker depending on my mood

i can't thing of anything else really.

I'm also hungry but it's a bit late at night to cook.

I think i'm double jointed in my left shoulder though. If i put my arm behind my neck and reach my arm around my face I can almost touch my left ear with my arm going across my face not my neck. Try it.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
My eyes change colour every day...

From like grey, to green, to blue!

Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
My eyes change colour every day...

From like grey, to green, to blue!

dude thats awsome, pictures??
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Page 1 of 2