Hey, i was just wondering if it would work out to use etc wah wah pedals on it, or some other distortion pedals or stuff like that. I have No pedals at all, but i was just wondering how these things would sound on a 15 w microcube. Etc how would it sound to use a high distortion from a pedal if i allerady have the unbuildt distortion on at the same time on the amp?
Questions like these would be nice to have answered And if i would use a distortion pedal (just an example), what inbuildt mode on the microcube should i use?

Thanks for answering!

-Ergin
Quote by Ergin
on a 15 w microcube.

MicroCube is only 2W

Quote by Ergin
Etc how would it sound to use a high distortion from a pedal if i allerady have the unbuildt distortion on at the same time on the amp?.

You can't have distortion on both the distortion pedal and the amp, you get massive feedback. I use the Black Panel or JC Clean settings with about 1/2 or less gain on my MicroCube with my DS1 Distortion pedal.

You can't have distortion on both the distortion pedal and the amp, you get massive feedback. I use the Black Panel or JC Clean settings with about 1/2 or less gain on my MicroCube with my DS1 Distortion pedal.

I do the same with my 30x. Sounds decent, but I usually keep it on the JC Clean when I use the DS-1. I would recommend getting a better amp though.
Quote by DevilsDance76
rigeljs is on the money...

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special