Page 1 of 2
Me and my sister was dirving around and we saw something on the side of the road so we pulled over to look at it, we got back in the car and a 4WD pulled up next to us and these guys were asking for direction so i said "we ain't from around here sorry, can't help" then they threw a ****ing fire cracker into our car and shouted "**** YOU!"

If i was with my mates i would've trailed them and wrecked their car or some ****, but i was with my sister and she was pretty scared and just wanted to go home.

Anyone else got stories about jerks?
What a bunch of wankers

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by soulflyV
Yeah my penis meets up with a couple every now and then.

He says they're his friends, but he usually ends up coming home throwing up from god knows what they do to him.

Quote by 12Jim34
What was on the side of the road?

Stuff somebody didn't want.

We pulled over 'cause of the big tv in the pile
Quote by 12Jim34
What was on the side of the road?

Yea, good question actually. Explain yourself maccas...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Chavs are a bunch of ****ers. However i have been going to the gym fotr 5 years so whenever on kicks off - i beat the fuxxing **** out of them.

My mate (gym partner) got ran into the back of by a tail gaiting chav the other day who got out and started on him. So he knocked him straight out lol
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
man, that is ****ed up

who the hell does that
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by GooseMcShred
Chavs are a bunch of ****ers. However i have been going to the gym fotr 5 years so whenever on kicks off - i beat the fuxxing **** out of them.

My mate (gym partner) got ran into the back of by a tail gaiting chav the other day who got out and started on him. So he knocked him straight out lol

GOOD!

I seriously have never met one who isn't an asshole.
Quote by Carswell98
man, that is ****ed up

who the hell does that

I think the obvious answer here would be chavs.
Quote by 12Jim34
I think the obvious answer here would be chavs.

luckily, there is no such thing in Canada
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

When I worked at Panera, there were these two guys who could come in a few times every week and not order any food. They would just get some water cups, grab an assload of lemons, and sit in a corner somewhere and just eat the lemons, throw the peels on the floor, and spit the seeds all over the place. When I asked them to stop, one of them said "but this is what we do in Brazil." So I turned around and yelled back at my manager: "hey James, do you happen to know what country we are in?" James: "America?" me: "Oh, are you sure we're not in Brazil?" James: "Yes?"

They immediately left after giving me some very dirty looks. =D
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by Carswell98
luckily, there is no such thing in Canada

The magical land of canada

All these years i thought i was just america's hat.

Quote by mafropetee
When I worked at Panera, there were these two guys who could come in a few times every week and not order any food. They would just get some water cups, grab an assload of lemons, and sit in a corner somewhere and just eat the lemons, throw the peels on the floor, and spit the seeds all over the place. When I asked them to stop, one of them said "but this is what we do in Brazil." So I turned around and yelled back at my manager: "hey James, do you happen to know what country we are in?" James: "America?" me: "Oh, are you sure we're not in Brazil?" James: "Yes?"

They immediately left after giving me some very dirty looks. =D

, good work.
Chavs are called Bogans in Oz, aren't they?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Nah, bogans are assholes but they are a little different from chavs, although i havn't heard any aussie's actually use the word chav so i guess our chavs are bogans.
Quote by maccas666
The magical land of canada

All these years i thought i was just america's hat.

Common misconception yes

a few quick facts

-a chav can not survive any temperature below 0 Celcius

-And america is in fact Canada's pants
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

the only hardcore chavs reside in england, consider yourself lucky
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

Quote by maccas666
Now i actually wanna visit canada.

Cheap accomadation then?

depends, not where I live, but in my home town, you can make $25Cdn an hour in a good job and rent a 2 bedroom apartment for $400 a month, you can literally make rent in 2 days work

hotels, no not really, and we don't have hostels here
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

I got egged once when some jerks stopped and asked for directions...snuck up on me and squashed it on the back of my head...

Maybe that is why I don't like Asians very much...except for my family and some of my friends.
Quote by Carswell98
depends, not where I live, but in my home town, you can make $25Cdn an hour in a good job and rent a 2 bedroom apartment for $400 a month, you can literally make rent in 2 days work

hotels, no not really, and we don't have hostels here

cnd$400 for 2 bedrooms?

That's it, I'm done living in a 1 bedroom 27 sq. metre piece-of-crap with €370 rent.
( 370€ = 560Cdn$.)

I'M MOVING TO FUCKING CANADA. NOW.
Hold on a second, what's a chav? A chav is a bogan?
WHAAAAAAAAAAA, I don't get it!
So what's a bogan?
Quote by maccas666
im with you Tommy[fin] cheap as!

yeah

beware though, where I live now, a 2 bedroom is $1300-2000 a month

so it's all about where in Canada
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by rank-n-file
Hey isn't Maccas that racist dude who supported the Cronulla riots?
If so you deserve it.

*shuts up*
Chavs are called wiggers in the US. And they are just as bad here as they are anywhere else.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by del monte
the only hardcore chavs reside in england, consider yourself lucky

There are also hardcore chavs in scotland, although they have somewhat interbred with the neds.

For anyone who doesn't know what a ned is, check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scNLfr1EP08
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
Oh, that's what a Chav is? They threw a fire cracker into your car? That actually sounds pretty cool.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Chavs are called Bogans in Oz, aren't they?

Na more like Lads. Bogans are just house-o flanno wearing pricks haha.

But yea lads are the Nike Dry fit wearin pill poppin dudes with gay ass Nike shoes. =]
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Xplozive
Na more like Lads. Bogans are just house-o flanno wearing pricks haha.

But yea lads are the Nike Dry fit wearin pill poppin dudes with gay ass Nike shoes. =]

thats the ones
How do you not see the humor in the situation? I was out with my god son the other day, I took him to the movies, and once we were done, we stopped at the book store. I was trying to decide between two books, and Devon wouldn't stand next to me. He kept trying to walk away, which was annoying, so I walked over, and grabbed his hand, and walked back to where I was and he starts screaming, "HELP! HELP! STRANGER!!!!"

At first I was annoyed, but then after about two seconds I couldn't help but laugh, because it was funny as hell.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Miracle_Man
There are also hardcore chavs in scotland, although they have somewhat interbred with the neds.

For anyone who doesn't know what a ned is, check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scNLfr1EP08

What language are they speaking??? Squeaky voiced bastards...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Page 1 of 2