I'm at work. I should be working but i am not. I am in the pit. Again... All day.

I might learn some scales or something, but i always end up in the pit.

What should you be doing??
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Having a shower, doind something with my life
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Organising going out. **** the outside world, it's cold.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
I have a business assignment due in 30 hours that i havnt started and it counts as 20% of my HSC. but however im trapped on the pit damnit
Studying for my mid-terms.
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
fap fap faping
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Writing a java-based calculator that uses mixed numbers as operands.
I should really start getting ready to take my girlfriend out for dinner. I'm meeting her in like 20 minutes O_o
Quote by rancidryan
fap fap faping

I should be masturbating, but unfortunately im stuck in the pit... LOL that is dedication
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
I should be studying chemistry, but there's only so many Van der Waals forces you can take before you slowly start to think of the Lol Wut pear, penis jokes and general banter.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Study! I've got a math test on monday, another one on tuesday, a physics test on tuesday next week and I've got to write an essay on suicide bombings on the day after that.
having a revenge takedown on the ass hat that hit me fairly hard in Burnout Paradise...

oh yeah...
how do you write an essay on suicide bombings i would just write BOOM!! on a big piece of paper
I'd do me........

I should go buy some cigarettes, as I only have three left. I'm about to smoke another one.. Or I could be reading a book. But I was barely on here yesterday because I was watching my god son, so..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by The Two
how do you write an essay on suicide bombings i would just write BOOM!! on a big piece of paper

Political reasons, cultural reasons and religious reasons. People have used suicide as a strategy in war since the dawn of society, but people still single out Muslims for these actions which is just ignorant.
Write a philosophy-paper on "Reality - An illusion?"... Don't know where to begin.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

-George Carlin
Nothing. I don't thik anyone's awake yet,and today is the first day of spring not so break.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Eating. I'm so hungry. But I'm way too lazy to actually do something about it. -.-
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
After work im gonna convince my mate to play guitar instead of bass. then thats my day sorted
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
sleeping, it's 1am. But I only finished work at midnight and I'm still wired on adrenalin from the service (we got slammed at the restaurant tonight) so I won't sleep for a while yet.
Asking close friends if I should see my brother or my girlfriend!!

/reference to thread
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I should be emailing a paper to my teacher... I'm doing it though. I also should be planning for my day, I have to go to guitar lessons, and to Minnesota Rollergirls with my ex and one of her friends that just got dumped... it's going to be an alright day
My parents said to try a social life... Yeah like THATS gonna work.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Sleeping? I don't know.. probably getting my uniform ready for the 'Military Ball' tonight... I should do that now.. Maybe later... Procrastination ftw !
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm