Anyone notice a better option then this?

The ESP F-50 Electric Guitar (Black, Black Hardware)

ESP F-50 Electric Guitar Features:

* Basswood body
* Maple neck
* Rosewood fretboard
* ESP LH-150 humbuckers
* 25-1/2" scale
* Model name inlay at the 12th fret
* Tune-o-matic and string-through body
* Chrome hardware
* 24 XJ Frets

Please dont hesitate with any and all comments!
Actually I'm not too fond of this shape. As I've said before, check on some Schecters, I think they're really great for their price!
MY GEAR:
Synyster Gates Standard (New!!!)
Slammer PAC3 (or something like that).
Amps:
Some crappy Marshell, soon to have a Mesa Boogie...
Quote by Lady D
Actually I'm not too fond of this shape. As I've said before, check on some Schecters, I think they're really great for their price!

Shape isn't the most important thing... :O
Quote by Epic_chef
Shape isn't the most important thing... :O

Of course it's not, but in general I don't like this model (as I've played one in a store once).
MY GEAR:
Synyster Gates Standard (New!!!)
Slammer PAC3 (or something like that).
Amps:
Some crappy Marshell, soon to have a Mesa Boogie...
It is, however, pretty important. If you're not playing metal, that guitar will most certainly look out of place. It also looks uncomfortable to hold.
My Gear
Ibanez RG7321
Ibanez RG520QS
'78 Ibanez Les Paul copy
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Fender Telecaster
Vantage Semihollow
Line6 AX2 212 combo modeling amplifier
Ehh basswood body, and no name pickups. Schecters are better. My Gryphon (lower end model) plays better than nearly every ESP that I've played. Go Schecter for $500. Check out the C-1 Artist.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
$500? you can get most schecters for that or less.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
You can get a Yamaha Pacifica 612V (strat style) for under 500$ or a Yamaha AES620 (somewhat like an LP) for about 540$. They both have a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge. You can't get anything better sounding in that price range. Not to mention all the fine Ibanez guitars you can get for 500$.
Quote by TheQuailman
You can get a Yamaha Pacifica 612V (strat style) for under 500$ or a Yamaha AES620 (somewhat like an LP) for about 540$. They both have a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge. You can't get anything better sounding in that me me me me me price range. Not to mention all the fine Ibanez guitars you can get for 500$.

u do know most ibanez are cheaply made right?
Quote by ibanez_rocker
Ehh basswood body, and no name pickups. Schecters are better. My Gryphon (lower end model) plays better than nearly every ESP that I've played. Go Schecter for $500. Check out the C-1 Artist.

I would have to disagree with you there. I have a C/SH1, and it is not the best quality. It cost over $700, and the gold is rubbing off of the hardware, the pick-ups are SD Designed, not SD's, and the stock tuners blow. The only thing I love about it is the neck and the neck joint, other than that, there are better guitars then Schecters for $500.

IF you will buy used, you can get some nice strats or Epi LP's round that price. Also a PRS SE model, if you like those.
High as tits
Quote by HenryJoe
u do know most ibanez are cheaply made right?

lol dumb ****
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10
u should buy it if you like it an change the pickups with the extra 250 ull save