me and my friend are going to guitar center today. Any suggestions on what gear to try out? Like anything we absolutely have to play? Btw I'm on my itouch so my spelling sucks ass.
Last edited by super singin at Mar 8, 2008,
Buy stuff?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Fap.

'cause your not a man till you fap in a guitar store.

Seriously, just do whatever you want, see a guitar you like, try it out.

Don't see any reason you would ask the pit.
Yeah, good point. Steal one of those cool old black dudes who play funk bass.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by MetalMusicianAl
play guitar

Hell naw man, that's just too crazy.
Quote by super singin
I was really bored and i can't sleep. So lets just make this a what to play at gc.

Play the turn tables.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by wizards?
^I've done it, it's not a good idea.

How are you ever going to convince your parents you're responsible enough to take care of a dog if you can't take care of a middle aged black man with delusions that he's Bootsy Collins?
Quote by vintage x metal

Don't forget to play Stairway to heaven and all Nirvana and Green Day songs you know. Salespeople at music stores love a good stairway interpretation. Don't forget to play it through a proper amp, the marshall mode four preferably cranked to 11.
play stairway to heaven.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Make sure you play Smoke on the Water, Iron Man, Sweet Child O' Mine and Stairway to Heaven. They love it when you plathose and they'll probably give you some free stuff like picks or strings.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Jack Off Jill
How are you ever going to convince your parents you're responsible enough to take care of a dog if you can't take care of a middle aged black man with delusions that he's Bootsy Collins?

But I don't WANT Doug Wimbish

Note: This is a lie. Doug Wimbish is awesome, and I would love to keep him.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

^I want to sig that soooo bad, but I like my sig right now
Quote by wizards?
^I want to sig that soooo bad, but I like my sig right now

It's alright buddy, it's the thought that counts.
Quote by vintage x metal

I'm not retarded. I know not to play those annoying as **** generic
songs. I've been to guitar center before.BTW I play drums too so suggest some kits to try out.
1. Grab an Ibanez S of your choice
2. Plug into the insanely expensive tube stack of your choice
3. Play the amazing solo of your choice
4. Get laid by the girl of your choice
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
1. Grab an Ibanez S of your choice
2. Plug into the insanely expensive tube stack of your choice
3. Play the amazing solo of your choice
4. Get laid by the girl of your choice

LOL I play blues girls arent in to blues too much
For real, ladies are all about the blues. There's a reason Robert Johnson got killed.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by wizards?
^I thought the devil got him???

"Devil" is a metaphor for women.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by wizards?
^I thought the devil got him???

You say that like you don't realize that women are the devil...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
For real, ladies are all about the blues. There's a reason Robert Johnson got killed.

I never read the whole story behind his death, who was the one who wanted him dead?

it wasn't tommy was it?
Play Rain in Blood, and sing along to it.

Seriously

You will scare off all the younger kids and parents, and the GC ppl will get mad at you
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by maccas666
I never read the whole story behind his death, who was the one who wanted him dead?

it wasn't tommy was it?

Supposedly it was the husband of a girl he was sleeping with.
Quote by vintage x metal

electronic drumkits are always fun
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Supposedly it was the husband of a girl he was sleeping with.

Well that makes perfect sense, that sly-dog
Quote by maccas666
Well that makes perfect sense, that sly-dog

Personally, after watching a documentary on the Blues, I'm pretty sure it was Steve Vai who killed Robert Johnson.
Quote by vintage x metal