Holy crap. You might have to log into myspace to view them. The RL-600 has got to be the only random star I've ever seen that I actually like.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Hell yes. It's about time too.

Now Janne and Jaska need signature keyboards and drums, and then we can start having proper CoB knockoff bands!
IMO, Rather have a Carvin V-220.

The vintage EC's look pretty cool though.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by MESAexplorer
IMO, Rather have a Carvin V-220.

The vintage EC's look pretty cool though.

That guitar just looks akward to me... for some reason it looks like it's upside down. Like Gibson took a Carvin guitar and made a reverse version of it.
Roope's sig is just like Gus G's, and Henkka Blacksmith's is just like Tom Araya's. They could at least have been a little more original.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Meh, they kind of ruined Roope's sig. I would prefer if they kept the headstock the same, scrap the inlays. But pretty sweet nonetheless.
Be cool.
Quote by poopsmith666
Roope's sig is just like Gus G's, and Henkka Blacksmith's is just like Tom Araya's. They could at least have been a little more original.

Roope has been playing random stars for a while. But yeah, I guess they could have at least made it pointy or something. As for Henkka's bass... eh. It's a great shape for a bass. I don't really like any of ESP's other basses.
Quote by thedude051
Meh, they kind of ruined Roope's sig. I would prefer if they kept the headstock the same, scrap the inlays. But pretty sweet nonetheless.

+ 1.5

They definitely should have kept Roope's headstock on there. I like the inlays but I think that guitar would look better without any, like the ones Roope actually plays. Either way that is a hell of a badass guitar, id rather play that then a Gus G sig any day.
I can't tell what kind of pickup is in Roope's guitar. All I can make out is some white lettering at the bottom right of the pickup that looks similar to the lettering on the Seymour Duncan Blackout. Could it be?? Because if so, then I have to say, that would be cool. My guess about the specs is:

-Set Thru neck
-Ebony fretboard
-Original Floyd Rose
-Alder Body
-and as for the pickup, maybe what I stated above...
Be cool.
Quote by mafropetee
Hell yes. It's about time too.

Now Janne and Jaska need signature keyboards and drums, and then we can start having proper CoB knockoff bands!

hahaha
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
In Guitar Worlds april issue it sayd Alexi switched to blackouts, maybe Roope did too.
Quote by thedude051
http://www.espguitars.com/news/news.html

All the info is there about the bass and guitars. The pickup in Roope's guitar is an EMG HZ H-2? WTF? They are also going to release a limited run Alexi 600-SE again.

Oh for god's sake. He's still not gone to the dark side. Oh well. I'm sure he uses plenty of effects too, which should negate some of the crapitude of the HZ.

I wonder what the paintjob on the new SE will look like. Maybe black and purple this time... or black and blue. I know I've seen a black and blue one somewhere...
Quote by mafropetee
Oh for god's sake. He's still not gone to the dark side. Oh well. I'm sure he uses plenty of effects too, which should negate some of the crapitude of the HZ.

I wonder what the paintjob on the new SE will look like. Maybe black and purple this time... or black and blue. I know I've seen a black and blue one somewhere...

From what ESP says, its going to be pink again. The only notable difference from the last special edition Alexi will probably be the Seymour Duncan Blackout and perhaps a gain booster like they have on the Japanese Edwards Special Edition Alexi.
Be cool.
Quote by godisasniper
I'm liking the aged ones, especially the black.

Its a shame that they are the cheaper LTD's.
Be cool.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Will these guitars be available in America? Or is it a European only deal?

I'd assume its Europe and America.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
http://www.espguitars.com/news/news.html

All the info is there about the bass and guitars. The pickup in Roope's guitar is an EMG HZ H-2? WTF? They are also going to release a limited run Alexi 600-SE again.

I hate the HZ series, it's a shame, besides that it looks pretty nice.
Weekend Warrior
Quote by ML_Guitar09
I hate the HZ series, it's a shame, besides that it looks pretty nice.

Meh, the pickup isn't whats bothering the me most. Its how they butchered Roope's custom ESP. The only things they did right was the body shape, 1 pickup, and Floyd Rose. Everything else should look like:

this. Such a beautiful guitar.
Be cool.
Such a shame ESP isn't allowed to do the banana style headstock anymore. I don't like any of the LTD's that came out, I'd much rather have seen a Rob Flynn sig and a Rex Brown sig.

ESP has announced 7 new guitars for Musikmesse, where I'm probably going to. So now the LTD's has been announced. I hope the 3 ESP's that are getting unveiled at Musikmesse are way better than this. And I hope my dream will come true, that they announce non-LTD V's, in white. Cause then I'm buying one immediately.
ESP LTD M-400
Marshall JCM 800 2205 Halfstack
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator