guys i play mostly blues, classic rock, i wont be playing metal.

i been looking for a cheap affordable all-tube amp, and the valve king combo 112 50W seemed like the ideal choice. since my budget is 300-420 USD . the 112 will cost me around 390 USD

but it seems i might now have the oportunity to acquire a peavey Windsor Studio for 399USD

but now i dont know which one to go for... is there anyone that has experince playing with any of these amps?

which one in your opinion is the best bewteen this two?
I wouldn't get a Windsor. A blues junior would be up your ally.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Used Classic 30 would beat either. The Fender Blues Junior is arguably better than the VK too, which seems to be voiced more for straight-up contemporary rock.
The Blues Junior was one of my first choices but i want something louder than 15w and with more features.
i would love to buy a used classic 30 peavey but i need something that will last me i dont have money to change the tubes, or the speakers.
I doubt that the Windsor Studio will be any louder than a Blues Jr. Maybe you should take a look at the Palomino V32, or Crate V33, or (even better) a used Classic 30. The VK is a little sterile on the clean channel, and it's gain is a little modern voiced for classic rock and blues.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by Axis777
The Blues Junior was one of my first choices but i want something louder than 15w and with more features.

The windsor doesn't have a clean channel, so you wouldn't get a good blues tone without turning the volume down. the amp is pretty much strictly classic rock and hard if you get an overdrive pedal.

a blues junior is good too, but as someone above me said, the classic would be better than all of those and 30w is plenty of power, if you're afraid that 15w won't be enough. they go for about $470 used, what the blues junior is new. Try one, if you can.
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric
Quote by Axis777

For an amp to be twice as loud it needs 10x the wattage.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I've gigged my local circuit with a BJ many times and it sounds superb at gigs where you can really crank it up a bit. Even in a 600-seat hall I only had the master and preamp about 3/4 of the way up (I requested not to be mic'd for that very reason).
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
For an amp to be twice as loud it needs 10x the wattage.

+1.

If you want something that's really noticeably louder, you might wanna hit the gym first.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild